Fender Bender
3565 posts

Re: I have an idea about the Home Theater,but need some ideas

Nov 4, 2007

Qbaby92 wrote:
i think all of yar ideas are great but i agree that u sholud pay like 5 or less to get in too the movies and watch one.That would make the game be so real.

Yeah,I was thinking they would charge $10 to $15 or $20,but yeah,they should really do $5,you can spend the money from your PSN Wallet.
PS3 Games Owned: Buzz! Quiz TV, Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Def Jam: Icon, Grand Theft Auto IV, Guitar Hero: Aerosmith, Guitar Hero: Metallica, Guitar Hero: World Tour (Guitar Kit), Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Madden NFL 09, Midnight Club: Los Angeles, Mirror's Edge, and MotorStorm.

PS3 Games on Wishlist: Gran Turismo 5, Madden NFL 10, Modern Warfare 2, and NBA 2K10.

Blu-ray Movies Owned: The Dark Knight, Twilight.

Blu-ray Movies on Wishlist: Some, but forgot what they were.

http://www.teenchatster.com/
Message 11 of 16 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3565 posts

Nov 4, 2007

Goldendemon wrote:
Maybe make it like a real theater.$7 for a ticket to a certain movie.Virtual popcorn comes free so we can go make our own and then you need soda and a bathroom.

Yeah,virtual popcorn and soda would be great,but we need someone to work behind the counter so we can purchase our food,SONY NEEDS TO HAVE VIRTUAL MONEY IN HOME,you can get money by getting a job,for example like above:working behind the consession stand,instead of spending real money,Home was suppose to be a free program or whatever,I don't want to spend real life money in Home,I really hope Sony lets us do that.Virtual Money is a GREAT idea!
PS3 Games Owned: Buzz! Quiz TV, Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Def Jam: Icon, Grand Theft Auto IV, Guitar Hero: Aerosmith, Guitar Hero: Metallica, Guitar Hero: World Tour (Guitar Kit), Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Madden NFL 09, Midnight Club: Los Angeles, Mirror's Edge, and MotorStorm.

PS3 Games on Wishlist: Gran Turismo 5, Madden NFL 10, Modern Warfare 2, and NBA 2K10.

Blu-ray Movies Owned: The Dark Knight, Twilight.

Blu-ray Movies on Wishlist: Some, but forgot what they were.

http://www.teenchatster.com/
Message 12 of 16 (2 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
989 posts

Nov 4, 2007
This is just pathetic. Come on people this is no replacement to real life. If you want to stay home and watch movies with virtual popcorn in a virtual world then wow you need a life and a girlfriend.

Photobucket
Message 13 of 16 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1869 posts

Nov 5, 2007
they are not movies they are only movie previews...i mean i think that they might have some small movies that sony made that will be watchable but not ....other blu ray videos...
want to win cool stuff for free? PM ME for INFO!
Message 14 of 16 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
297 posts

Nov 5, 2007
Special invites to some people in the GAP to "watch the movie in HD at HOME first!" would be pretty cool, it would take place in a secret HOME theater room (that way it could only be seen once)

Message Edited by ne*t on 11-05-2007 02:51 PM
Message 15 of 16 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
245 posts

Nov 6, 2007
i doubt that sony will get into that much other than for advertising.. as nice of an idea as it sounds.. esp because in sl one can open up their own movie theater..

sure most are **bleep** theaters but some were really cool..

second life was first place i was able to see wizard of oz synched to dark side of the moon by pink floyd.. heard about it all my life.. and thanks to sl was able to see it.

and also there is a mst3k theater. mystery science theater 3000 theater that shows only that and ads for other movies..

I would love for it to happen but i think that sounds to great.. and i dont want to get my hopes up.. home isnt going to be complete virtual world just networkin hub.

it could grow.. but i really do think this may be gettin ur hopes up too high.

i will hope along with u .. but just be careful not to get to excited.
you can never see everything where storms are for always.

Message 16 of 16 (2 Views)
0 Likes