Splicer
55 posts

Re: I had a dream..

[ Edited ]
Jul 31, 2013

i was already a character before there was an internet!

i've been heavily influenced by games and movies my whole life... and because of hollywood action and video game magic, i would jump off buildings, bridges, parkour challenging structures, and cosplay! before PSHOME i was on IMVU and would just redirect inquiring minds to my Myspace profile, 99.99% of the time suprised that i was like my avatar. and because of this duality i attempted to influence it a step further like almost symbiotic in a sense (was i emulating my avatar? / was my avatar emulating me?)

but pshome is more about fams/clans or trash talk and instigation, never get hit up about real life (which i completely understand, real life kinda sux now: government, loopholes, economy, banks, education, congress, wall street, fat cats, jobs, shootings, DRM) we log on pshome to escape from all that. so i play different, it's not about the myspace shock value - but more about collecting ALL THE THINGS! i visit my round of lobbies collecting my daily XP, decorate my virtual apartment with virtual rewards, and exercise wardrobe combinations male and female... just OCD like that.

after playing GTA long enough to influence my dreams, i was riding shotgun with a buddy and he bumped into the car in front of us. got out to exchange paperwork but get's caught in the wind. bends down to pick it up and flatbed truck clips him and draggs his body down the street...

+ mods + memes
Message 21 of 24 (159 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1136 posts

Jul 31, 2013
Tarik lol
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I like waffles
Message 22 of 24 (134 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
5755 posts

Jul 31, 2013
Re: Terra's post (I'm on my phone and can't quote)

LMDAO! It's nearly 4am here and I literally just laughed so loud I nearly woke Alex. Yes, Tempest really does have more energy than a litter of puppies hopped up on a 6-pack (each) of Red Bull! I remember the 1st time I met him before the Sony E3 conference, I felt like a hungover vampire zombie thing because I hadn't slept more than a couple hours in 3 days...and it was daytime, which just doesn't work for a nocturnal insomniac like me Smiley Tongue Anyhoo, Tempest just couldn't sit or stand still; he was doing a little dance, hopping from foot to foot the whole time... and...he somehow kept that energy level up all week! Smiley Surprised

The part about David is true too, he's one of the kindest people ever!

Message 23 of 24 (107 Views)
Highlighted
Keyblade Wielder
5453 posts

Jul 31, 2013

Tempest_Fire wrote:

I think this is a pretty common emotion.  A *lot* of gaming forums, from CoD, to WoW, to the Off-Topic section of these PlayStation forums have "Post Your Pic" threads.  There's something impactful about putting a face to a name.  You get it in gaming, you also get it in business.  When you've been in emails with some guy for *weeks* and then finally meet him in a meeting and put that face to the name, it's a cool feeling.  

It's an added layer to an already established bond. It's pretty cool.

Ah haha, that thread was the best. I think everyone got into the spirit of things with that thread in the end. Was really nice to put a face to you guys. I think I even posted 2 or 3 pics in there Smiley Frustrated eak. I think it was a first for Trawnza too Smiley Tongue

x__Vee__x's Streambadge

Message 24 of 24 (90 Views)
0 Likes