Keyblade Wielder
10063 posts

Re: I dont get it... Where did youll sign up for Home™

Apr 26, 2007

AntDaGamer wrote:
even if your right which I doubt you are. I personally don't think it was random. Saying that IF it was , It really isn't gonna matter cause they will have to have be under the guidlines which are stated in the letter. Nobody else has a chance.

Thats the point, if you don't fit the requirements then you aren't allowed in, its the same as going on a job interview and you and other person are trying to get the job, if the other person is more qualified most likely they will get the job and you don't. The reason for this, is because Sony doesn't want liability and they don't want the people who got in talking about the product.
Message 21 of 29 (17 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Apr 26, 2007
I hope I can get an email, if it really is random. ;<
Message 22 of 29 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
602 posts

Apr 26, 2007
I still hope they send more out, but if they don't it'll still be fine. In fall we'll be getting the real deal.
Photobucket
Message 23 of 29 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
620 posts

Apr 26, 2007
So what was the address of the link ???  
* ̿̿'̿ '̿'\̵͇̿̿\з==(•̪●)==ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿'̿ *
It is so nice to have a public speaking forum that doesn't edit or delete posts based
on the Mods opinion.!!!
thanks alot PSU and thank you Mods
Message 24 of 29 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12391 posts

Apr 26, 2007

AntDaGamer wrote:
Face facts kids the emails wasn't random.

if it wasnt random then why didnt everyone get the invite huh?

>

Message 25 of 29 (17 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
27 posts

Apr 26, 2007
I would have to guess that the website that they created homebetatrial.com is really going to be used for sign ups in due time...The question is when because I really hope we dont have to wait untill Aug.
Message 26 of 29 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
225 posts

Apr 26, 2007
With all beta testing Sony starts with GAP members first, then Playstation Underground members second.  For this one they also took into account the people from those two groups who have registered PS3's (which you have to do to log into the PSN the first time).

They send out the first e-mail.  Then they send out invites (second e-mail) to the people that respond to the first e-mail.  Typically, everyone who responds to the first e-mail will be selected for the beta.

I've done many many beta's for them over the years.  This is exactly how they have all worked.  It is not random, GAP gets you in first, Playstation Underground second.  I always do the betas and actively participate (answer the surveys they send out during the beta testing period). 
Message 27 of 29 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3461 posts

Apr 26, 2007
I got the email also. It had to be random as i don't post very much on here. Even though i got the email and sighned up doesn't mean i will get in. that was pointed out in the sighn up just means you could be chosen. Hope i get in.
 photo moshnoshadowVIP.png
Message 28 of 29 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1636 posts

Apr 26, 2007
The envite was emailed...I didn't get one
Message 29 of 29 (17 Views)
0 Likes