Splicer
50 posts

Re: I'd like to meet other Home users who are normal gamers

Jan 24, 2014

TSUNADE1224 wrote:

LandOfTheLosers wrote:

The "dozen game criteria" is to eliminate Home users who aren't gamers. There are many of them, and they annoy me. 

Once again, as I mentioned in your prior thread - This is the HOME forum and you will rarely find occasional Home user here since they have no real interest in Home (hence why they are an occasional Home user).  People who use this forum want to know about updates, want to be helpful, want to make friends, are creative, want to make suggestions and provide feedback on Home items they purchased.  

You are none of theses!

My post history shows I have helped others. I also made this thread to meet people like myself. I know they are out there. I've already received a few PMs despite all the negativity and off topic comments.

This community is for anyone who uses Playstation Home. It is not a clubhouse for the elite users who spend the majority of their gaming time on Home.

"Creation of new accounts, by itself, is not a TOS violation."

-- Paul Sullivan, PlayStation Network Senior Community Manager (SCEA)

Message 31 of 43 (331 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3752 posts

Jan 24, 2014

LandOfTheLosers wrote:

TSUNADE1224 wrote:

LandOfTheLosers wrote:

The "dozen game criteria" is to eliminate Home users who aren't gamers. There are many of them, and they annoy me. 

Once again, as I mentioned in your prior thread - This is the HOME forum and you will rarely find occasional Home user here since they have no real interest in Home (hence why they are an occasional Home user).  People who use this forum want to know about updates, want to be helpful, want to make friends, are creative, want to make suggestions and provide feedback on Home items they purchased.  

You are none of theses!

My post history shows I have helped others. I also made this thread to meet people like myself. I know they are out there. I've already received a few PMs despite all the negativity and off topic comments.

This community is for anyone who uses Playstation Home. It is not a clubhouse for the elite users who spend the majority of their gaming time on Home.

You have 41 post none of them remotely helpful

Telling others to seek help you yourself need is hardly worthy of taking you even seriously being that your currently hiding behind an alt account.  All you keep talking about is "elite users"  well if it bothers you so much - why are you even here?  lol 

Yes this community IS for anyone who uses Playstation Home but based you your own critiria thats not the type of people you are looking for, which is why it is better suited for you to move on ..... and seek said company in a forum that is more in line with your "twelve step" critiria.    

Im moving on from this topic to one that is more suited for me and HOME related.   Home Rocks Wooo!

Message 32 of 43 (317 Views)
Gaming Beast
1633 posts

Jan 24, 2014

TSUNADE1224 wrote:

LandOfTheLosers wrote:

TSUNADE1224 wrote:

LandOfTheLosers wrote:

You are none of theses!

Telling others to seek help you yourself need is hardly worthy of taking you even seriously being that your currently hiding behind an alt account.  All you keep talking about is "elite users"  well if it bothers you so much - why are you even here?  lol 

Yes this community IS for anyone who uses Playstation Home but based you your own critiria thats not the type of people you are looking for, which is why it is better suited for you to move on ..... and seek said company in a forum that is more in line with your "twelve step" critiria.    

Im moving on from this topic to one that is more suited for me and HOME related.   Home Rocks Wooo!

Just because it doesn't appear that he's helped anyone on the current account he is using (as far as you know), that does not mean that he has never helped anyone on his previous account on the forums. I will give him the benefit of the doubt and believe that he has. As much as people don't like or don't want to admit it, the majority of what he said is staggeringly true. If you don't think so, read it again from a neutral perspective like I did.  And even if someone doesn't agree with what he is saying, you've all got to admit..

This guy has style.

It's a shame that forum elite have revolted you so badly, LandOfTheLosers. It's the precise reason why I don't post on these forums much anymore these days. But from what I can see you are a intelligent person who still maintains a witty sense of humor even when he is rightfully angry. And  I think these days a "sense of humor" is what this forum desperately needs.

Message 33 of 43 (305 Views)
Uncharted Territory
892 posts

Jan 24, 2014
I could agree with his points if he wasn't posting on a site made for everything he has made clear disgusts him. I find it contradicting and in no way can side with him.
nelsig
Message 34 of 43 (298 Views)
Gaming Beast
1633 posts

Jan 24, 2014

nelsonshawn wrote:
I could agree with his points if he wasn't posting on a site made for everything he has made clear disgusts him. I find it contradicting and in no way can side with him.

That's not true, because he acknowledges that there are people who agree with him and his views on this site/forum. Which is also the purpose of this thread's existence.

Message 35 of 43 (293 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
892 posts

Jan 24, 2014
There may be people that agree with him but that is not what I was saying. I was saying about how he expresses that he basically hates people that support home and play it as much as a regular game, which this site is made for people who support home and play it as much as a regular game.
nelsig
Message 36 of 43 (284 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
262 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 24, 2014

LandOfTheLosers wrote:

...instead of Home fanatics. For example:

1. You did not buy a PS3 to use Home.
  2. You have never logged into Home with more than one PSN account simultaneously.
  3. You type with a keyboard, know how to spell, and do not abbreviate one syllable words.
  4. You have never roleplayed or pretended to be someone else while using Home.
  5. You have always been honest about your gender and age range on Home.
  6. You do not use Home as a substitute for intimate relationships.
  7. You have never used Home to explore fetishes or paraphilia.
  8. You have never been a member of a fam or joined a Home cult.  
  9. You have never attended a wedding or fashion show in Home.
  10. You do not cheat or boost in Home games to unlock rewards.
  11. You have never spent hours hunting for wardrobe/space exploits (aka glitching).
  12. You have never used ISE, ICE, private DNSs, or any other cracks which violate Home's user policy..
  13. On average, you have spent less than $100 a year on Home goods and services since first installing it.
  14. You have used (or attempted to use) the game launching feature at least once (but never solely to unlock a reward).
  15. You have never purchased a game, played a trial, or used a PSN premium service with the sole intent of unlocking Home rewards.
  16. You own and have played at least twelve PS3/Vita/PSN games (PS+ freebies excluded), no more than one third of which are MMOs.

There are many threads on this forum dedicated to Home's elite. This is not one of them. Please be respectful of that. If you do not meet the above criteria, leave this thread to those of us who do! Thank you.

Moderators: This is not a petition, poll, clan, or event thread. No email addresses or external links have been included. No information is being solicited or advertised. It is an attempt to meet other gamers who use Home casually, based on the included criteria.

I have read Rules of Conduct & Forum Guidelines and complied with all of the rules. I have also searched the forum archive and found several threads in which people with uncommon lifestyles created threads about seeking friends or club members in Home. If this thread violates your interpretation of the rules, please send me a private message explaining the infraction, and I will edit the thread immediately.

...you forgot  #17. You have never created an alt account (dated less than 3 weeks ago) to post in a forum pretending to be a new user to the forum & Playstation Home while having obvious thorough & extensive knowledge of the aforementioned.  Or trolled other forum members pretending to be such.

..looks like you locked yourself out of your own imagined exclusive clubhouse.. 

A Citizen of Anor Londo..
Message 37 of 43 (268 Views)
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
3752 posts

Jan 24, 2014

LightningEmotion wrote:

TSUNADE1224 wrote:

LandOfTheLosers wrote:

TSUNADE1224 wrote:

LandOfTheLosers wrote:

You are none of theses!

Just because it doesn't appear that he's helped anyone on the current account he is using (as far as you know), that does not mean that he has never helped anyone on his previous account on the forums. I will give him the benefit of the doubt and believe that he has. As much as people don't like or don't want to admit it, the majority of what he said is staggeringly true. If you don't think so, read it again from a neutral perspective like I did.  And even if someone doesn't agree with what he is saying, you've all got to admit..

This guy has style.

It's a shame that forum elite have revolted you so badly, LandOfTheLosers. It's the precise reason why I don't post on these forums much anymore these days. But from what I can see you are a intelligent person who still maintains a witty sense of humor even when he is rightfully angry. And  I think these days a "sense of humor" is what this forum desperately needs.

The reason I said that about his post is because LOTL said that about their posts (about being helpful).  lotl gave me a rebuttal and I took the time and looked (most people wouldnt even entertain that) so I did give them the benefit of the doubt.  lotl is posting on an alt account so I cannot base my opinion on an account I cannot see nor will I imply that posting behind an alt is indicative of style.

I have not been mean or rude to this person, I just incouraged to persue a more suited venue since lotl has standards that most people in this Home forum does not fit.  You dont walk into a car dealership to buy a couch .... lol Yes! you may see couches there but that doesnt mean they sell couches, but if you walk into a furniture store long and behold guess what your gonna find "COUCHES"  

So what im merely saying without disrespect is that Lotl may find more people in a different forum such as off topic and general - - there they may find lots more people that they can befriend that fit the "twelve steps".  Otherwise all of this can be viewed as nothing more then trolling.  Im not gonna debate why you decided not to post since its not the subject of this conversation and as far as a "sense of humor" I believe that depends on the invidual and what they consider to be funny.  Creating alts to troll, spreading rumors and antagonising people is not my idea of a sense of humor - however- I do enjoy a good Joke Smiley Very Happy

Message 38 of 43 (234 Views)
Splicer
50 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 24, 2014

TSUNADE1224 wrote:

LandOfTheLosers wrote:

TSUNADE1224 wrote:

LandOfTheLosers wrote:

You are none of theses!

I'm sorry you feel that way, miss, but you are not correct. Yesterday I helped someone with information on the official Home track suits. I also gave Digital Leisure's support email to someone who'd been having trouble getting fish visits to register. Unfortunately that post was improperly reported by a guide, and the moderator took his word for it instead of checking for an actual violation. The post was removed along with several others of mine which did not break the rules. When I tried to get an official explanation, that thread was also removed. So it goes.

Anyway, I like to help people. Maybe I can help you some day in the future? Maybe older posts of mine have helped you already!

Because there is no other way to post a request to meet specific types of Home users. We lost that functionality when personal posts and events were removed from the community message board.

Yes this community IS for anyone who uses Playstation Home but based you your own critiria thats not the type of people you are looking for

Once again, I'm looking for casual Home users who are more interested in playing video games and chatting rather than participating in silly events or lying/misbehaving/cheating on Home.

Thanks to those of you who have contacted me so far. I hope to hear from more of you. Don't feel shy to post here!

"Creation of new accounts, by itself, is not a TOS violation."

-- Paul Sullivan, PlayStation Network Senior Community Manager (SCEA)

Message 39 of 43 (224 Views)
Umbrella Scientist
9950 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 24, 2014
Lol!
PUPPET FIGHT

Stupid iphone will not let me post gifs Smiley Sad

http://www.funnyjunk.com/funny_gifs/4557396/puppet+fight/
Message 40 of 43 (196 Views)