Reply
Jun 09 2013
By: smokingpistol Ghost of Sparta 9504 posts
Offline

I'd buy THAT for a dollar!

[ Edited ]
26 replies 883 views Edited Jun 9, 2013
Theoretical Scenario:

You have never bought any Playstation Home item (but now would like to) and you have exactly $1 left in your SEN wallet after buying game DLC/content/themes or whatever.

You also live in a remote place where no PSN cards are purchasable and you have no CC, meaning this may be your one and only Home purchase, (at least for a long while).


What do you buy in Home with that one dollar?
Support Forums
Message 1 of 27 (883 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 05/19/2010
Offline
4410 posts
 

Re: I'd buy THAT for a dollar!

[ Edited ]
Jun 9, 2013

I'd get a haircut Smiley Tongue

Jersquall: Any new news on Home on PS4 yet?

Tempest_Fire: Due to a shifting landscape, PlayStation Home will cease publishing new content on November 12, 2014.

@conrad_max

Message 2 of 27 (872 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 12/01/2009
Offline
229 posts
 

Re: I'd buy THAT for a dollar!

Jun 9, 2013

I'd make it last >;D Buy 2 items for .49 MUWAHAHAH

Message 3 of 27 (845 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/02/2013
Offline
4056 posts
 

Re: I'd buy THAT for a dollar!

Jun 9, 2013

smokingpistol wrote:
Theoretical Scenario:

You have never bought any Playstation Home item (but now would like to) and you have exactly $1 left in your SEN wallet after buying game DLC/content/themes or whatever.

You also live in a remote place where no PSN cards are purchasable and you have no CC, meaning this may be your one and only Home purchase, (at least for a long while).


What do you buy in Home with that one dollar?

Wings from Konomi. They are big and you can turn flight on or off. Best dollar I've spent so far.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 4 of 27 (840 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 11/12/2010
Offline
9504 posts
 

Re: I'd buy THAT for a dollar!

Jun 9, 2013

EdwCarnby wrote:

I'd get a haircut Smiley Tongue


haircut-brush.jpg

Support Forums
Message 5 of 27 (831 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 11/12/2010
Offline
9504 posts
 

Re: I'd buy THAT for a dollar!

Jun 9, 2013

Katari1260 wrote:

I'd make it last >;D Buy 2 items for .49 MUWAHAHAH


which two items? Any two you would recommend?

Support Forums
Message 6 of 27 (830 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 11/12/2010
Offline
9504 posts
 

Re: I'd buy THAT for a dollar!

Jun 9, 2013

JulianMatisse wrote:

 

Wings from Konomi. They are big and you can turn flight on or off. Best dollar I've spent so far.


 Those wings are really awesome. A great bargain.

Support Forums
Message 7 of 27 (823 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 02/03/2010
Offline
10662 posts
 

Re: I'd buy THAT for a dollar!

Jun 9, 2013

Katari1260 wrote:

I'd make it last >;D Buy 2 items for .49 MUWAHAHAH


What a badass 

New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 8 of 27 (817 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/02/2013
Offline
4056 posts
 

Re: I'd buy THAT for a dollar!

Jun 9, 2013
In this scenerio, do we have access to the. $.99 bundles in x7?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 9 of 27 (806 Views)
MVP Support
Registered: 07/16/2012
Online
14140 posts
 

Re: I'd buy THAT for a dollar!

Jun 9, 2013

I would purchase the Square Titanium Rimless Glasses from Granzella.

Playstation Telephone Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00am-8:00pm PST (Closed on Saturdays & Sundays)
Customer Service - 1-800-345-7669
Account and Billing Support - 1-877-971-7669
Sony Rewards - 1-888-715-7669
Message 10 of 27 (805 Views)
0 Likes