Jul 05 2007
By: PS3-SIXAXIS~ Lombax Warrior 253 posts

I claim some sort of punishment for fake post

10 replies 18 views Edited Jul 5, 2007
I am claiming that some sort of temp ban or something be placed on those who place false statements of @home beta being released or like the one guy in here claiming that today it was in his psn store,. All this benefits is the poster ego and they are all out for attention.

Kick the kiddies out... There is going to be a flood of inaccurate listings.
Message 1 of 11 (18 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
495 posts

Re: I claim some sort of punishment for fake post

Jul 5, 2007

PS3-SIXAXIS wrote:
I am claiming that some sort of temp ban or something be placed on those who place false statements of @home beta being released or like the one guy in here claiming that today it was in his psn store,. All this benefits is the poster ego and they are all out for attention.

but you dont know he may be telling the truth if he hadn't been on the ps store for a couple of weeks it could have been in there for a long time and then when he checked today it was stll in there...
Message 2 of 11 (18 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
253 posts

Jul 5, 2007
Proof is devine so where is it? When presented then I will S.....T......F.......U

Message Edited by PS3-SIXAXIS on 07-05-2007 03:15 PM
Message 3 of 11 (18 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
495 posts

Jul 5, 2007

PS3-SIXAXIS wrote:
Proof is devine so where is it? When presented then I will S.....T......F.......U

Message Edited by PS3-SIXAXIS on 07-05-2007 03:15 PM

i want proof just as much as you... believe me.
Message 4 of 11 (18 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
989 posts

Jul 5, 2007
I don't want a ban but yea I want the false statements to be deleted because you never know if the guy that was lying acutally got it the next day and has something important to tell us in how to get it...

Photobucket
Message 5 of 11 (18 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
63 posts

Jul 5, 2007
seriously though, dont be mad because you didnt get in, like stated before he couldve logged in not playing for weeks and it was there. it was in my cousins store  when he went to buy coolboarders, and he didnt log in for about 3 weeks before that. dont get me wrong im not knocking anyone. if we dont get it, we'll just have to wait until Oct.
Message 6 of 11 (18 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
253 posts

Jul 6, 2007
I know you caught me, Im wrong your right I really really need @home beta Bee-Otch Please get a hold of yourself I ain't that high up yet what are we 3yrs old
Message 7 of 11 (18 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
600 posts

Jul 6, 2007
Possibly. Lol

Anyway, I think its cool that we wanna do good and clean these forums of stupid stuff but if hes telling the truth, he might have good stuff to tell us, the forums arent for fighting, so stop acting like little girls and act like mature gamers
Message 8 of 11 (18 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4228 posts

Jul 6, 2007

PS3-SIXAXIS wrote:

How bout a rough spanking.......but that could be a bad thing what if they like it and then we'll get alot more people doing this

Add me if you need any help or just want to chat.
Message 9 of 11 (18 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
495 posts

Jul 6, 2007

WhiteFeatherJM wrote:

PS3-SIXAXIS wrote:

How bout a rough spanking.......but that could be a bad thing what if they like it and then we'll get alot more people doing this

lol
Message 10 of 11 (18 Views)
0 Likes