Highlighted
Survivor
1630 posts

Re: I can walk in Home.

May 17, 2010
So what's the coolest thing for me? simple being you!
 photo l_1ac92e40c72f428cb2c1ab1d6c3930c5-1-1.jpg
Message 281 of 286 (278 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1448 posts

May 17, 2010

nosdrugis wrote:

Sedzpo wrote:

I want to personally thank Jersquall for making me see PSHome in a completely new light.   So often we take the simplest of things for granted, and when someone shares a personal thing such as this with the rest of the world, (while retaining dignity and pride), it makes those of us who are blessed really sit up and take notice.

We all should take the time to thank God for what He gives us, and we should also thank Him for creating the type of person who inspires the rest of us to remember to always BE thankful.

Nicely done, Jer!

Each and every one of us are blessed.

But, as you say, we often take the simplest things for granted.

Personal opinion is that Jers himself is blessed in a way some of us will never know.

Uhh... huh huh... awesome.

Has nobody read into this one like I did?  

Message 282 of 286 (278 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
401 posts

May 18, 2010

Wow Jer,

Sorry for the late reply, but I was not up on the forums when this was first posted.  I commend you for your courage.  I do think this is a very appropriate topic for home, not only in terms of a community (home is kinda like a bunch of little families after all) but as an example of how home can be different things to different people.  You've always seemed like a nice and solid guy, and this post only affirms my good opinion of you.  Thank you truly for sharing.

Photobucket
Message 283 of 286 (278 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
78 posts

Jan 20, 2013

"And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years."
-Abraham Lincoln-
Message 284 of 286 (263 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1078 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 20, 2013

hi jersquall i just wanted to let you know that i understand about your condition . i too have a disability not like yours but a disability ever the less. i'm blind in my left eye and i have to be extra careful with my right eye . i have been and shall always be your friend jersquall . you and i go way back to the early days of home my friend . i commend you on what you have done jersquall not everyone would have the courage to come out and say what you did my hats off to you sir . i am very proud to have you as a friend jersquall and you know that i'm there for ya buddy , live long and prosper my friend Smiley Happy                                                                                                                                            

p.s. i would like to know how in the heck did you killed  me and speedracer1955 with a wrench in battle field 3 lol just kidding my friend Smiley Happy                                                                                                                              

Gamer Indepth Podcast
Message 285 of 286 (231 Views)
PlayStation Moderator
5700 posts

Jan 20, 2013

Since the conversation seems to have run its course, this conversation will now be locked

Message 286 of 286 (197 Views)