First Son
26 posts

Re: I can sit on this railing all day and do nothing I'm so cool

Jun 29, 2010
Acutally, your post topic doesn't make you seem cool....however it does make you seem like a real "LOOSER." LOL!
Message 41 of 46 (8 Views)
Lombax Warrior
141 posts

Jun 29, 2010
Jealous much ? Btchn about gltchn ? I mean cmon , Seriously ?
Message 42 of 46 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2432 posts

Jun 29, 2010

Malice_Mizer wrote:
Christ, remember when there used to be fun glitches? Like when people could sneak backstage at Siren and hang out behind the front desk or whatever? Those were actually kinda fun. Not this "Hey look I wrecked my analog stick to get on top of this metal fence/bench/chair and I'm slightly higher than you." garbage.

I loved hitting people with a boo before the face jumped out... noobs would actually run back down the stairs and get "killed"!! lol

Photobucket
Message 43 of 46 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
226 posts

Jun 29, 2010

coboltcurse wrote:

JPConway wrote:

coboltcurse wrote:

Yep thats how you know people are bored, when they have nothing better to do then attempt to glitch somewhere all day. Either they glitch cause they're bored, or glitch cause they want attention.

I personally don't see any enjoyment out of attempting to glitch something for 20-30mins.

No one is saying you need to - have to - or must - glitch.  If you don't see the enjoyment - then don't do it.  One person's fun doesn't have to be anothers.  And to say they are bored or want attention - how do you know this? 

If others like it - then why such the negativity towards them?  Are they doing you any harm?  Glitching may be trying to take something to the next step - to test the boundaries. 

I think that bored people like to diss others that are having more fun than they are - or they complain about others for attention.  Hmmmmmmmmmmm - something to think about perhaps?

JPConway

No negativity, just speaking the truth. Don't take it so personal man. Most people admit they spend time glitchimg because they're bored. If home was empty, I doubt people would glitch, because face it, most people do it for attention.

Home removed glitching from most places, probably because it makes it look like they half assed the area with so many glitchs. I have nothing against glitchers tho, as long as they dont ruin someone else fun, which they loved to do in the past(Chess/poker).

I must say that as one who used to glitch, attention was never a reason for doing it. I did it for fun. not to say that some don't do it for the attention, to me the worst thing to ask me was how to do glitch. some are simple, most aren't so explaining  was my worst nightmare lol. the folks that interrupt games can be annoying but most will move if you ask them to. but whats funny to me is how most people that can't get the glitches down & give up quickly are usually the same ones that dislike the glitchers and threaten to report.

I go back to when it was just & lol, kit, & ttyl!
Add me if you want...i might accept or i might not accept...who knows?
Photobucket
Message 44 of 46 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
226 posts

Jun 30, 2010

coboltcurse wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

It's a social application. I spend hours each day talking to my friends. Home is not a game. If you are expecting it to entertain you in the same way that Red Dead Redemtpion or Uncharted Among Thieves (etc) does, you'll be disappointed.

Ive heard so many people say home is not a game. Pay close attention to when you load up home. It says something about do not turn off your console while this "game" has the HDD loading symbol. Even Sony thinks its a game.

just because it loads like a game & says "do not turn off your console while the HDD is loading" doesn't exactly classify it as a game that's just the make-up of the software. HOME IS NOT A GAME!!! You're dealing with real people not just some game you go to the store & buy. It's a virtual world (a chat room on steroids lol) it's where you go to meet other platform users. As JP says..."Home is what you make of it" which means that if you see it as a game you're the one that's most likely to get played. If you see it for what it is, a meeting place for PS3 users you'll find more enjoyment in the app. & really, if Home is a game, so is Facebook, Twitter, etc. shall I go on?

I go back to when it was just & lol, kit, & ttyl!
Add me if you want...i might accept or i might not accept...who knows?
Photobucket
Message 45 of 46 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
336 posts

Jun 30, 2010

Hey glitching is kinda like a sport so its fun when you get the hang of it and lol

Give me a stick, trashcan lid, and a pot and ill take on the world!
Message 46 of 46 (8 Views)
0 Likes