Fender Bender
4458 posts

Re: I Showd some friends Home Trailer

Aug 13, 2007

Mero wrote:
Hey there, I had a few friends around yesterday who had never played nor seen a ps3 Smiley Tongue
I let them play a few games (1080p TV) And they would not shut up about how good the graphics are lol
I eventually got around to showing them some game trailers i have downloaded (lair, gt5, and a few others) They thought Lair looked amazing, and gt5 was real Smiley Tongue
I then showd them the Home trailer and the first thing they said was, "Im buying a ps3." Woo just convinced 4 people to buy one because of Home

You ever showd anybody home trailer and they thought it was great?

Good thing you weren't able to let them play the Beta, that would have convinced them not ot buy one.
RED-DOG

Photobucket
Message 10 of 21 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6735 posts

Aug 13, 2007
Lol, I wish i had the beta, and if i showed them it, id just explain how its only 25% of what it actually is etc Smiley Tongue
Message 11 of 21 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
501 posts

Aug 13, 2007
I spammed my messenger list with GT5 prologue trailer from Playstation Premiere... they all bought PS3s. lol
Message 12 of 21 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
852 posts

Aug 13, 2007

Mero wrote:
Lol yup
aren't we good at selling consoles, Sony should hire us Smiley Tongue

They have hired you, actually you hired yourself, your pay will be nothing, you pay them in fact to be a sales person. = )
Message 13 of 21 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
39 posts

Aug 13, 2007
One of my friends is an all out Sims fan and when i showed her the Home trailer she went crazy and went home to go get high speed so she could get home when it comes out.
Message 14 of 21 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
39 posts

Aug 13, 2007
Robot HappyMan HappyWoman HappyRobot Very HappyMan Very HappyWoman Very Happy
Message 15 of 21 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
39 posts

Aug 13, 2007
I havent watched that is it supposed to be a really fun game?
Message 16 of 21 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6735 posts

Aug 13, 2007

Low- wrote:

Mero wrote:
Lol yup
aren't we good at selling consoles, Sony should hire us Smiley Tongue

They have hired you, actually you hired yourself, your pay will be nothing, you pay them in fact to be a sales person. = )

Woo go me No pay.. I quit. Smiley Tongue
Message 17 of 21 (3 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1277 posts

Aug 13, 2007

Mero wrote:
Hey there, I had a few friends around yesterday who had never played nor seen a ps3 Smiley Tongue
I let them play a few games (1080p TV) And they would not shut up about how good the graphics are lol
I eventually got around to showing them some game trailers i have downloaded (lair, gt5, and a few others) They thought Lair looked amazing, and gt5 was real Smiley Tongue
I then showd them the Home trailer and the first thing they said was, "Im buying a ps3." Woo just convinced 4 people to buy one because of Home

Me too, my friend wanted a 360, but when I showed him the Home trailer, he wants a PS3 now.
http://www.vzitmystore.com
Message 19 of 21 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6735 posts

Aug 13, 2007

bLaZe412 wrote:

Mero wrote:

Me too, my friend wanted a 360, but when I showed him the Home trailer, he wants a PS3 now.

Works like a charm Smiley Tongue
Message 20 of 21 (3 Views)
0 Likes