Jun 12 2013
By: Shadow-Runner Survivor 2039 posts

I Need Your Help, Home Community!

[ Edited ]
87 replies 782 views Edited Jun 16, 2013

Im not familiar with Twitter or Tweets. I dont really use it, although I do have a Twitter account. I prefer Facebook, over Twitter personally. But I noticed something over the last 2 weeks. Thousands of PS gamers and fans took to Twitter and reached out to Sony and the suits there, with the #PS4NoDrm movement. And did you see what happened? SONY RESPONDED! With positive feedback and praise. 

Now, this is where I need your help. I wouldnt know who to contact, who to Tweet or email, etc.. I dont have Jack Tretton's phone number in my cell. LOL. But I know many of YOU know your way around Twitter and Im sure you guys can find the right people to contact, better than I can. So here's my plan:

Lets create a Twitter hash tag like #HomeOnPS4 and reach out to Sony for a response. If dozens, hundreds or thousands of us united together and created a voice loud enough to BE HEARD...eventually Sony has to respond. We arent just a merry few of Home users. We are a COMMUNITY, from all over the WORLD...not just in NA. Don't let the cynnical fool you into thinking we are too small to make a difference, to be heard. The united power of thought is stronger than an army of opposing odds. YOU have the power to stand up and SAY SOMETHING to the people who matter. YOU have the power to get the answers you seek and deserve! Or would you rather sit on your hands and debate all day and night in threads and speculate if HOME will even have a future beyond PS3? You people have very good theories, thoughts, ideas...dont you deserve to have an answer; a REAL answer from SONY? Youre not gonna get anywhere debating this HERE. If youre sitting around waiting for the Home Staff to speak up...you could be waiting for a VERY long time. And THAT...is what I call, a WASTE of time. 

If you really care about HOME, if youre REALLY that passionate about it...then stand with me and unite this community under a worthy cause! Dont just ask if Home will be on the PS4, DEMAND that Home be on the PS4! Be heard. Get their attention. MAKE them see us! Cuz Im tellin you now, folks...NOONE but our fellow community members see us here. You guys are voicing your concerns, just not in the right medium. I want you to spam them on Twitter, Facebook, blow up their emails...whatever we gotta do to provoke a response. 

Stand with me. HELP me. Be heard!

#HomeOnPS4

If these guys did it, so can we! 

http://www.gameranx.com/updates/id/14952/article/sony-employees-respond-to-ps4-no-drm-campaign/

I'm A Shadow. One That No Light Will Shine On. As Long As You Follow Me....You Will Never See The Day.
Message 1 of 88 (782 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
7508 posts

Re: I Need Your Help, Home Community!

Jun 12, 2013
I want to help. But im not allowed to use aDd Me AdD mE ADD ME networks.
Message 2 of 88 (753 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
229 posts

Jun 12, 2013
Sure Shadow! Count me in, I got your back like you had mine in other topics! I'll get right on it ASAP, maybe we can get things moving around quickly!
Message 3 of 88 (741 Views)
Limit Breaker
16565 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 12, 2013

I don't care for Facebook. If your life is really that interesting you wouldn't be posting about it every 10 minutes or about what you're eatting :smileyvery-happy:

BUT, I do have twitter. Here's the thing. Sony knows we have been pushing for Home on PS4. sony knows. Jack T walks the steps of the new office building daily now that they're all moved in. Right where the Home team works.

i appreciate your effort. Feb 20th 2013 was the PS4 reveal and it has been in development for years? if Home was going to PS4 then E3 would be the place to promote it. the conference would had been ideal.  We hear nothing from sony. same with devs. so far nothing from E3. Thursday E3 ends.

and I am waiting.

HomeStationMagazine
Message 4 of 88 (739 Views)
Lombax Warrior
107 posts

Jun 12, 2013

I'll put the link to this thread on my twitter right now! :smileywink:

Follow me on twitter: @WEASEL182

http://thesqueakingweasel.blogspot.com/home
Message 5 of 88 (728 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
229 posts

Jun 12, 2013
I posted to my twitter, and to Playstation. Just in case! We will get the balls rollin!
Message 6 of 88 (691 Views)
Survivor
2039 posts

Jun 12, 2013

All it takes is ONE PERSON to light a fire. Now watch it spread.  ^_-

I'm A Shadow. One That No Light Will Shine On. As Long As You Follow Me....You Will Never See The Day.
Message 7 of 88 (679 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
16565 posts

Jun 12, 2013

What the heII. I'm in. one last ditch effort to say we tried.

@jJersquall Twitter.

HomeStationMagazine
Message 8 of 88 (668 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
7508 posts

Jun 12, 2013
MAKE.BELIEVE IT!
Message 9 of 88 (665 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
320 posts

Jun 12, 2013
are there even I thousand users on Home?
ジャーマン ・ウォリア
Message 10 of 88 (648 Views)
0 Likes