Reply
Mar 29 2007
By: woodwindpjh~ Wastelander 840 posts
Offline

I HOPE SONY "ACCIDENTLY" UPDATES THEIR SERVERS WITH NEW FIRMWARES...

11 replies 5 views Edited Mar 29, 2007
maybe with HOME beta, even just temporarily
Message 1 of 12 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Rux
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/29/2006
Offline
5135 posts
 

Re: I HOPE SONY "ACCIDENTLY" UPDATES THEIR SERVERS...

Mar 29, 2007
Ummm... never going to happen
Message 2 of 12 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 04/11/2006
Offline
8593 posts
 

HOPE SONY "ACCIDENTLY" UPDATES THEIR SERVERS WITH NEW FIRMWARES...

Mar 30, 2007
hopes are like jokes that will never happen til yo face be crackin'
ssdsct5
Thanks to WWE_JohnCenaLuvar for the sig
Message 3 of 12 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 03/12/2007
Offline
133 posts
 

Re: I HOPE SONY "ACCIDENTLY" UPDATES THEIR SERVERS WITH NEW FIRMWARES

Mar 30, 2007


woodwindpjh wrote:
maybe with HOME beta, even just temporarily



That would be funny and great if that happen
Signature removed by Admin due to inappropriate content.
Message 4 of 12 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 12/31/2006
Offline
700 posts
 

Re: HOPE SONY "ACCIDENTLY" UPDATES THEIR SERVERS WITH NEW FIRMWARES...

Mar 30, 2007


Solid snakeps3 wrote:
hopes are like jokes that will never happen til yo face be crackin'


That made no sense, but it sounded cool anyway
Message 5 of 12 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 02/12/2007
Offline
3145 posts
 

Re: HOPE SONY "ACCIDENTLY" UPDATES THEIR SERVERS WITH NEW FIRMWARES...

Mar 30, 2007
I keep trying to refresh home beta site God I wish they would announce something

~ Hardcore Alliance ~ 68-30-2 ~ 111440 Valor ~
Message 6 of 12 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Rux
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/29/2006
Offline
5135 posts
 

Re: HOPE SONY "ACCIDENTLY" UPDATES THEIR SERVERS WITH NEW FIRMWARES...

Mar 31, 2007


consolecrusader wrote:
I keep trying to refresh home beta site God I wish they would announce something


Same here.. I'm so anxious

Message 7 of 12 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 10/22/2006
Offline
840 posts
 

Re: I HOPE SONY "ACCIDENTLY" UPDATES THEIR SERVERS WITH NEW FW..

Mar 31, 2007
Home really is great. me and my friends just checked it out at Phil Harrison's mansion. I'm not allowed to say anything else though.
Message 8 of 12 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 02/05/2007
Offline
3640 posts
 

Re: I HOPE SONY "ACCIDENTLY" UPDATES THEIR SERVERS WITH NEW FW..

Mar 31, 2007


woodwindpjh wrote:
Home really is great. me and my friends just checked it out at Phil Harrison's mansion. I'm not allowed to say anything else though.



*hands you a flame suit* PREPARED TO BE FLAMED VERMIN!!!!!! lol. Man it was fun eh? You wanna go back to his mansion tomorrow?

Do not peel an Orange with a knife.
I've always got my flamesuit on.
3000th post made on 07-25-2009 08:42 PM
How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood? 47.
Message 9 of 12 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 01/03/2007
Offline
2512 posts
 

Re: I HOPE SONY "ACCIDENTLY" UPDATES THEIR SERVERS WITH NEW FW..

Mar 31, 2007


Whitey6 wrote:


woodwindpjh wrote:
Home really is great. me and my friends just checked it out at Phil Harrison's mansion. I'm not allowed to say anything else though.



*hands you a flame suit* PREPARED TO BE FLAMED VERMIN!!!!!! lol. Man it was fun eh? You wanna go back to his mansion tomorrow?


Yeah, I've been to his mansion. It's all pimped out with ___ and ___. Not to mention all the ___! Unfortunately, I didn't get to see the ___ he was talking about.
Message 10 of 12 (5 Views)
0 Likes