Lombax Warrior
270 posts

Re: I DONT UNDERSTAND HOW YOU GET HOME!!!

Jun 4, 2007
These guys are pulling your chain...To get home, you gotta eat 27 hot dogs. take a pic of you cooking the dogs, eating and finishing em...then and only then shall you find the master...err i mean get into home.
Message 11 of 29 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2981 posts

Jun 4, 2007
Ok people he did have a valid question.It has benn alot of people on here being very vague when they say got in.I seen i signed up numerous of times.And i went to a website.So some r lying some aren't.I can understand the desire to want to do everything possible to get in the beta>there r some who r exploiting people's desires,but then again this is a message board.As for the moderators, we all know how thats works.Friends in the right places can work miracles here and there.Way of the world.
Down '74 the Getaway!!!
Message 12 of 29 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5677 posts

Jun 4, 2007

FABeous wrote:
Ok people he did have a valid question.It has benn alot of people on here being very vague when they say got in.I seen i signed up numerous of times.And i went to a website.So some r lying some aren't.I can understand the desire to want to do everything possible to get in the beta>there r some who r exploiting people's desires,but then again this is a message board.As for the moderators, we all know how thats works.Friends in the right places can work miracles here and there.Way of the world.

School much? I seriously could not understand any of it.
Message 13 of 29 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
146 posts

Jun 4, 2007
I got 'Home' last week... May 31st.

It's not bad.  Pretty cool for a couple hours, then it gets boring.  I'm sure when there is more than 39 people on at once and with people you know, it will be great.  I can see how it could be very addicting!

My take on Home as a Beta Tester:
I didn't play house when I was a kid, why would I want to play 'virtual house' as an adult?
Message 14 of 29 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5677 posts

Jun 4, 2007

jingles1 wrote:

It's not bad.  Pretty cool for a couple hours, then it gets boring.  I'm sure when there is more than 39 people on at once and with people you know, it will be great.  I can see how it could be very addicting!

How is more people going to make it not boring.... wow.
Message 15 of 29 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1969 posts

Jun 4, 2007

AgentAnderson wrote:

jingles1 wrote:

Agreed which ever way you look at it its gonna be one big sausage fest
Photobucket
Message 16 of 29 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1589 posts

Jun 4, 2007

AgentAnderson wrote:

jingles1 wrote:

Because when you get all of your friends on (ex: socom clan members) you can actually have your clan meetings in home and actually have some good conversation going which is what you do in a community. Also the more people there are the more you can meet. This is a chance to meet others that play the same games as you and have the samd interests. That is what home is for. It is an online community so of course the more people there are the better it will be. How much fun would it be if you went to a club and there were only 5 people there?
Message 17 of 29 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3877 posts

Jun 4, 2007
Just wait until Fall for Home to be released.
Proud PS3 Owner Since: Dec. 21,2006
Own every current gen system

Experienced the RROD on: Jan. 19, 2009 one year after purchase
LONG LIVE THE PS3!
Message 18 of 29 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
883 posts

Jun 4, 2007
if i get home beta i will sell it to you for 50 bucks
Message 19 of 29 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
37 posts

Jun 4, 2007

I'm just wondering where he's going to find more than 39 people who have actually bought the PS3.  I'm pretty sure no one is buying this system now...
PSN: mcw1011
XBL: MCW07
- Add me on either service if you'd like!
Message 20 of 29 (3 Views)
0 Likes