Gaming Beast
2213 posts

Re: I DEMAND my money back.

Jan 21, 2010

Psx0005 wrote:

SteveO1966 wrote:

Dajustin13 wrote:
It's been stated time and time again. All items sold on the psn are Final. The descriptions for many items make the item sound better, but don't always believe them. We've all at some point bought something we didn't like afterwards. Just gotta live with it.
Um.. you fail to realize the FALSE ADVERTISING is against the LAW!

Please initiate a class-action lawsuit against Sony then...I'm sure others will back you. Being honest here.

I had already intended to.. but they actually made good on the first time..  Now I'm having to deal with another purchase (5.49) where I am missing 4 pieces of the 6.. and I'm about to call them now on it!

Message 41 of 49 (22 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
276 posts

Jan 21, 2010
When I was little, I used to buy grab bags from the dollar store. They were sealed paper bags filled with toys and candy. Sometimes I enjoyed the contents, sometimes I thought they "sucked" and was disappointed. But I never once asked for a refund. Reason being, I knew I was paying for the chance to get something cool. Same concept applies here. You bought something in one state without knowing what it would turn into...you spent your money on the chance that it would turn into something you liked. I bought none of those items, but I read the descriptions for all. There was no "This item will turn into X at the end of the month" statement. But there were plenty of vague statements enticing you to take the risk and find out. I can understand people being upset about items that do not function as advertised, but being upset when you put down money for something you didn't know about in the first place? Not justifiable.
Message 42 of 49 (22 Views)
Gaming Beast
2213 posts

Jan 21, 2010

Sukcubus wrote:
When I was little, I used to buy grab bags from the dollar store. They were sealed paper bags filled with toys and candy. Sometimes I enjoyed the contents, sometimes I thought they "sucked" and was disappointed. But I never once asked for a refund. Reason being, I knew I was paying for the chance to get something cool. Same concept applies here. You bought something in one state without knowing what it would turn into...you spent your money on the chance that it would turn into something you liked. I bought none of those items, but I read the descriptions for all. There was no "This item will turn into X at the end of the month" statement. But there were plenty of vague statements enticing you to take the risk and find out. I can understand people being upset about items that do not function as advertised, but being upset when you put down money for something you didn't know about in the first place? Not justifiable.
Is justifiable, when the description contains false and inaccurate information on the product!

Message 43 of 49 (22 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2587 posts

Jan 21, 2010
I WANT TO SEE A PICK OF THE EVOLVE ITEMS PLEASE
Message 44 of 49 (22 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
276 posts

Jan 21, 2010

SteveO1966 wrote:

Sukcubus wrote:
Is justifiable, when the description contains false and inaccurate information on the product!

Evolving toys description: "What bounces, races, flies, and multiplies? Give up? Buy this for the answer." They never said that it would bounce or that it would fly. Can a ball bounce? Yes. And when you purchase that evolving item, it is a  ball. It evolved into a plane. Can planes fly? Yes. The description did not state what the object would do, but hinted at what it might become.

Aquarium description: "How exactly does an aquarium "evolve"? Buy one today to see for yourself!" Again, they never said what exactly would happen. They never said there would be moving fish. That was an assumption and assumptions hold no real value.
Message 45 of 49 (22 Views)
Gaming Beast
2137 posts

Jan 21, 2010
False advertising is okay just because it says all sales are final? It's not a valid contract if you are not getting what you are paying for.
Photobucket
Message 46 of 49 (22 Views)
Survivor
2587 posts

Jan 21, 2010
PICKS?
Message 47 of 49 (22 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
180 posts

Jan 21, 2010

There was no false advertising with these products.  They showed you the item as it was.  Said it would evolve.  It did. End of story.

PSN ID: LGWTDC

Tim Drake will let me join him or die when DCU online comes out
Message 48 of 49 (22 Views)
Wastelander
638 posts

Jan 22, 2010

Dajustin13 wrote:
The only solution I see is hope that they evolve again. Other then that, there isn't much hope for ya.

They will.  This is only the second stage.
-------------------------------------------------
No, no, NO!!! It's THINK first, THEN speak!
Message 49 of 49 (22 Views)
0 Likes