Lombax Warrior
113 posts

Re: I Challenge Home

Nov 3, 2013

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home/GAY-GIRLS-UNITED-NEW-CLUB/m-p/38195997#M1121...

Scroll down to your post. For quite sometime you've gone on and on about males ruining your Home experience. You even go out of your way to use the term "male" as an alternative to "perv", like you imply in your post in the link above. 

"btw: From this Forum, I know Conrad, in Home. He is always polite, never vulgar, and at times very funny.

I see him not as a Male, but simply as Conrad. He doesn't threaten, abuse, or push people into corners.There are other men like Conrad on Home. Just too few of them."-Lil_The_Pill

I think you're a joke, and clearly have hatred towards males. Which hey, that's fine. I can't sit here and tell people how to feel, but I will speak up when that person starts up some ridiculous, self-righteous thing like this very thread.

This thread was made so Lil_The_Pill could once again rant about men. Reread her post, she is talking about pervs, hackers and IP sniffers, but portraying males in the bad light of it, the offenders, such as in her example. Hell, go over her post history. She always seems to rant about pervs, pervs being males, how they virtually  "molest" women on Home.

This thread's a joke, OP is a joke, and hell i'm just a joke for even responding since my post will get removed inevitably. But seriously, I understand there are annoying people on Home, I understand that getting hit on might be a nuisance or harassed constantly, but give it a rest already, Lil. 

"If I owned Home and Hell, I'd rent out Home, and live in Hell"

You've been using Home for awhile now, same with the internet. You can't prevent people from acting like this, yet you constantly complain about it. About what? a pixel rubbing up on you? Mocking you? That statement at the end you gave and that I quoted.. I honestly can't believe you'd exaggerate to such an extreme. You'd rather live in Hell, a place where you suffer for all eternity than in Home with a few people who harass you? That you could easily ignore/avoid? Grow up. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 21 of 62 (324 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
7945 posts

Nov 3, 2013
I dont blame her for feeling that way about men on home. Not even for a second. I know for a fact they are three times worse than anything that would ever be allowed to be said on these forums, much less not get deleted. The way i see it this is much more about one of them (or most likely a whole group of regular forum members) stalking and harassing and even going so far as to ddos her on home. Probably over nothing more than petty disagreements.

You shouldn't dissect sentences and take every individual word so serious melpoe, no offense intended but you sound like the spokesman for that its not ok costume bs thats been going on. Example.. Just because someone is Islamic doesn't mean the terrorist outfit(her comments towards men) represent all of them.

Put two and two together.. The person showed a screenshot from where their original account is banned for sexual harassment, which had to go through moderation. And basically just made a new account to stalk her and slander her character on these forums and you are still going to defend them? Come on now.. If you cant see she is being harassed and stalked than with all due respect your either blind or involved.

Message 22 of 62 (301 Views)
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
113 posts

Nov 3, 2013

buckallmighty wrote:
I dont blame her for feeling that way about men on home. Not even for a second. I know for a fact they are three times worse than anything that would ever be allowed to be said on these forums, much less not get deleted. The way i see it this is much more about one of them (or most likely a whole group of regular forum members) stalking and harassing and even going so far as to ddos her on home. Probably over nothing more than petty disagreements.

You shouldn't dissect sentences and take every individual word so serious melpoe, no offense intended but you sound like the spokesman for that its not ok costume bs thats been going on. Example.. Just because someone is Islamic doesn't mean the terrorist outfit(her comments towards men) represent all of them.

Put two and two together.. The person showed a screenshot from where their original account is banned for sexual harassment, which had to go through moderation. And basically just made a new account to stalk her and slander her character on these forums and you are still going to defend them? Come on now.. If you cant see she is being harassed and stalked than with all due respect your either blind or involved.

I agree, report away. Make a thread on the forums of the guy from Hudson. Report it to a mod. But there's nothing more you can do. This thread was created to just spite men, like she usually does in her posts having to retain towards pervs, bullies, anything negative in Home. You can't say "I don't blame her for feeling this way" over petty Home nonsense. There's real dangers out there in the world, serious crimes against humanity itself, not just women, to hold resentment towards an entire gender over an avatar in HOme.

I don't know for certain why Lil has so many bad run-ins with males. I can only assume she purposely does something though to make people continually harass her. Like you stated, it could be over something childishly petty, like a simple disagreement. Sadly life isn't fair. We have to sacrifice things for our enjoyment and peace of mind. If she gets danced on or mocked, don't tell the person you're gonna report them, ignore them and etc. That just gives them fuel. Just ignore them and move on. She has to be doing something for the puppy to come back to her over and over again. There's no way he's doing it because she's just oh-so innocent and victimized. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 23 of 62 (294 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
7945 posts

Nov 3, 2013
You could be right idk.. I just don't see it as a "to spite men" thing. Even tried rereading it with that mindset and still don't see it that way. I see it as a "to catch a predator" thread. And it worked. Magnificently, because the person was so bold as to comment in the thread(that part got deleted btw), and even show photo proof that their original account was banned for harassment.. Its stalking plain as day. I would be man bashing too if i had to deal with it myself but I seriously doubt when she talks about men she means ALL of them. Any time ive ever seen lil in home shes always been polite and helpful, and i am a man.

I have a friend in home that deals with the same thing all the time. They harass her because she wont get on cam, or wont send them explicit pictures, or wont mic^.. She talks bad about men all the time too, but I'm always standing right there when she does it and i know she doesn't mean all of them, just the majority which is actually pervs. Some actually get vulgar just because she dresses conservative and wont put on a swimsuit for them. They treat women like soulless beings and they deserve to be treated like trash in return.
Message 24 of 62 (280 Views)
Gaming Beast
1732 posts

Nov 3, 2013
About the IP issue, most of the pervs and sickos are too busy thinking with the other brain to even know how that stuff works. So odds are the majority of them are bluffing. There's a useful four letter word, and they're full of it
Message 25 of 62 (266 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
307 posts

Nov 3, 2013

I can't believe some of you.. i don't hate men at all yet i agree with Lil.. how many men are harassed and threatened ?by women .. and yes i understand there are nice men out there.. but.. a certain person has been a unbearable pain for years.. you think its funny.. think again don't say anything unless its happened to you.. my male friends would inform u otherwise .

Message 26 of 62 (255 Views)
Fender Bender
4236 posts

Nov 3, 2013
If i got death threats id tell em bring it on, than start polishing up my hatchet ready to chop a neck....
Message 27 of 62 (254 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
353 posts

Nov 3, 2013

Most of the 'pervs' on Home use female avis and claim to be lesbians, type nasty filth for all to read in local chat. That's a fact. What Lil pointed out about that guy bothering her was stalking, threatening, not pervish behavior. He may use perv tactics but I see it more as a ploy to offend, not to actually think he's going to get any booty. People missues the term 'perv' way too often on here and on Home. Look up the word  'pervasion' and you'll see a picture of a female avi on Home typing 'You make me wet' (sarcasm).

Message 28 of 62 (251 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
236 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 3, 2013

Well I guess I will add this and butt in this certain person has been harrasing me for over 3 years now and is vile and disgusting. I have done nothing except stick up for others, but his vileness continues. So don't preach as you know whats going on. He constantly does this to a lot of women. One of my friends left Home because of him. He needs to be stopped, he truly is unbearable!!!  As far as the way Home is now it isn't as fun anymore. I have made some truly remarkable friends, and if it wasn't for them I would probably be gone for good. I don't go there as often, but when I do I like talking to the people I made friends with.  I even made a comment on here about someone else who took my name and made it a nasty word. When I responded my response as well as his got pulled. I said nothing wrong, but I guess because of that it got pulled.

The Mods ask for our help in reporting, but it seems when we do nothing gets done. Yes some have gone bye bye, but some just laugh in our faces and say nothing will be done to them. Go ahead and report it does no good. So which is it do we report and help the Mods or like others seem to think nothing gets done so why bother. When we keep silent and do nothing that just says who cares. As a community we need to be there for everyone and stand up to the bullies. At this point silence is golden doesn't apply here!!!!

Message 29 of 62 (223 Views)
Fender Bender
2218 posts

Nov 3, 2013

MeIpoe_ wrote:

I agree, report away. Make a thread on the forums of the guy from Hudson. Report it to a mod. But there's nothing more you can do. This thread was created to just spite men, like she usually does in her posts having to retain towards pervs, bullies, anything negative in Home. You can't say "I don't blame her for feeling this way" over petty Home nonsense. There's real dangers out there in the world, serious crimes against humanity itself, not just women, to hold resentment towards an entire gender over an avatar in HOme.

I don't know for certain why Lil has so many bad run-ins with males. I can only assume she purposely does something though to make people continually harass her. Like you stated, it could be over something childishly petty, like a simple disagreement. Sadly life isn't fair. We have to sacrifice things for our enjoyment and peace of mind. If she gets danced on or mocked, don't tell the person you're gonna report them, ignore them and etc. That just gives them fuel. Just ignore them and move on. She has to be doing something for the puppy to come back to her over and over again. There's no way he's doing it because she's just oh-so innocent and victimized. 

In the first place, Lil certainly isn't the only female on Home who has many bad run-ins with males. And in the second place, I read this as you blaming the victim. Shame on you!

The above comment is my opinion, unless I state a fact. You can disagree with my opinion, but facts are facts.
Message 30 of 62 (321 Views)