Keyblade Wielder
7942 posts

Re: I Challenge Home

Nov 3, 2013
Funny how you would make an account just to harass someone on here. Why don't you be a man if your going defamate and slander other users and use your original account **bleep**.
Message 11 of 62 (338 Views)
Highlighted
Keyblade Wielder
7942 posts

Nov 3, 2013
And yes i censored myself because im sure that guys name is **bleep**
Message 12 of 62 (335 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7942 posts

Nov 3, 2013
There you go mods.. Do you really need any more proof than that to mac his system and get in touch with his provider?

Problem solved.
Message 13 of 62 (310 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7942 posts

Nov 3, 2013
Anyone else find it strikingly similar to anyone else on these forums that he used bold font instead of a colored font to quote me? Just saying...
Message 14 of 62 (288 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4550 posts

Nov 3, 2013

Since my post got deleted for nothing, let me put my opinion on this thread.

Lil_The_Pill wrote:

to get rid of the Pervs, Hackers, IP Sniffers, etc.

The bad members of Home who have made it increasingly less fun to be on Home.

Like the Mass Molester at Hudson who is a foul troglodyte, who yells at women, chases them, scares them into leaving Hudson whenever he appears. Who spews and sprays his contempt for Women and Gays daily. The Father of a gang of pervs, foul mouths, IP Sniffers, disgraced homelings, and other assorted delusional abusers, who love to force good members from a Server.

To not bear all this abuse, you have to use Ignore, and turn off all LMO's. Never say a word, so the IP Sniffer can't poof ya.

Live with the spectre of him saying " we will find out where you live " , " are you scared yet ", " We know your IP ".

Gets a little scary, sure, especially when you hear him tell a woman " you're dead, stupid and retarded moron ".

How much of a Challenge will it be ? IDK, seems like Mission Impossible, when you consider that this guy has been using two accounts to 4ever massacre the TOS daily for many months now, with impunity.

Well, in the meantime, I spend much less time on Home; and no money.

Hudson_Papa_Abusers 049_1_1.JPG

If I owned Home and Hell, I'd rent out Home, and live in Hell.

This, You have good ideas. Your challenge is impossible though. Basically, we evolve around Home drama. It's our nature to react instead of ignoring them. I find it hard to do sometimes as well. Even if we all followed this, there will be those people still there to bother you. I hate to say this but.....I gotta say this, if you ever run into a rude user, just repot (not just report but repot Smiley Wink) them for a reasonable reason.

I'm not trying to shoot down any of parts of this thread, I'm just trying to watch you be sexy on your yacht, ....uhhmmm, Don't read that, I mean just trying to explain why I can't take this challenge. I AM THE WEAKEST LINK

<

photo evolve_zps9e0e8f3e.jpg

Welcoming Committee   

Message 15 of 62 (272 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7942 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 3, 2013
Actually king, she has a simple open and close cyber stalking case against this person right here in one thread. She could even throw in defamation and slander just for a kicker. If she was to look into pressing charges local law enforcement could very easily track this person down thanks to data forensics and take away their rights to having an internet connection and a computer. Sure it may just stop one person, but when you take out the leader of a pack of wolves they tend to stop dead in their tracks or turn around and run away.

Edit: she had a case, but moderation just deleted half of the proof.....
Message 16 of 62 (260 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4550 posts

Nov 3, 2013

buckallmighty wrote:
Actually king, she has a simple open and close cyber stalking case against this person right here in one thread. She could even throw in defamation and slander just for a kicker. If she was to look into pressing charges local law enforcement could very easily track this person down thanks to data forensics and take away their rights to having an internet connection and a computer. Sure it may just stop one person, but when you take out the leader of a pack of wolves they tend to stop dead in their tracks or turn around and run away.

And most times, there's a sequel with a new villian

<

photo evolve_zps9e0e8f3e.jpg

Welcoming Committee   

Message 17 of 62 (256 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7942 posts

Nov 3, 2013
No worries, now we know how to deal with them. And knowing is half the battle.

Sorry i had to throw that last part in there couldn't help myself.
Message 18 of 62 (252 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
236 posts

Nov 3, 2013

Wow not sure why my post got deleted I said nothing wrong. Could have just censored what the guy called me oh well! Never ever had that happen before Smiley Sad

Message 19 of 62 (244 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7942 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 3, 2013
Yeah.. This thread really needs to get locked and looked into by the corporate office. Or by an actual platform manager. Whoever is on duty there moderating these forums just deleted half of the evidence. Pretty sure yours got deleted out of pure panic because everything they said was in your post as well.
Message 20 of 62 (366 Views)
0 Likes