Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Re: Huge Pottermore Update – Impressions

May 29, 2013

the_original_se wrote:

madouda wrote:

Caution :  I just got the place & unfortunately you cannot change your outfit.

SONY imposes you the Pottermore clothing line.

I believe,it's unfair to do it that way without informing the customers.   

And with all honesty,the place is charming & small but not worth the price tag of 6.49 

they actually force you to wear the Pottermore clothes in the person space? holy cow, that awful. Smiley Indifferent

Oh that isn't cool. A personal space shouldn't have restrictions. 

Message 41 of 99 (355 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
467 posts

May 29, 2013

Still having problems linking my account or being able to do the sorting ceremony. I click on the sorting game and nothing happens. I have tried clearing the cache and going back, and still nothing happens. I do have an account, so that is not the problem. Any other ideas????

Message 42 of 99 (339 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1311 posts

[ Edited ]
May 29, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Snowstone wrote:

Did you have to pay to access the common rooms? No 

Can you access the common rooms from any other HP space? I don't know – You can access them from the Great Hall

Do you have to registered to access the common rooms? Yes and you can only access one of the four depending on which House you are in. 

Thanks...for the info....

Still do not approve of registering for spaces to access them.. Hope this is not the Home trend  for the PS3 or the PS4..

Force Linking my account, so I can spend my time and money to access a space.. ( Not going to happen) 

I'm from the House of Non- Forced- registration..

Message 43 of 99 (333 Views)
Lombax Warrior
266 posts

May 29, 2013

I can't even link my account it always gives me come back later since 1 month they still didn't fix it I can't even go to the common room thing will they fix it one day I mean seriously 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 44 of 99 (297 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3752 posts

May 29, 2013
Snowstone wrote:
Thanks...for the info....
Still do not approve of registering for spaces to access them.. Hope this is not the Home trend  for the PS3 or the PS4..

Force Linking my account, so I can spend my time and money to access a space.. ( Not going to happen) 

I'm from the House of Non- Forced- registration..

Same here, I went to explore the new spaces only to find out that you need to register to get in, so I passed on it.  When the space first came out I started to register only to find out that you are given a different ID/Name and you cannot use you PSN ID which to me kinda defeats the purpose of using your psn ID to register. 

I have a question about the spells space, how do you move the feature through the hoop?

Message 45 of 99 (292 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
430 posts

[ Edited ]
May 29, 2013

Update so far Regarding the personal space apartment $6.49: 

You can't change outfit but Pottermore clothing line ( Ranging from $0.99 & up  or default clothing you get when you arrive at Pottermore)

You can't use any other furniture but Pottermore furniture line ( at $7.99 each pack ) I believe there is 4 packs available.

You can't use your Observer camera,BBC camera or Loot camera.

You can't use group chat Only local chat.

The place is a duplex which inside is a much smaller knock off of the Bramblenook Farm personal space from Juggernaut without having access to the outside & all the activities to do

Message 46 of 99 (290 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3279 posts

May 29, 2013

I can't even use the Charms space, just loads into a blackish bubble and when I walk out I fall off the map.

photo rsz_pshomeless1_zpst3ouqfpg.png
Message 47 of 99 (282 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

May 29, 2013

bestscreenname wrote:

I can't even use the Charms space, just loads into a blackish bubble and when I walk out I fall off the map.

Don't walk around. I know I fell off the map too. It takes quite a bit of time to load. Just wait for it. 

Message 48 of 99 (273 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
142 posts

May 29, 2013

When you get to the Charms area dont move and it will put you into the game. 

Message 49 of 99 (273 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
5959 posts

May 29, 2013

It felt like I was in a ghost town when I was there.Woman Happy

=+=Irresponsible kids are raised by irresponsible parents who were once irresponsible kids themselves.The vicious cycle continues.=+=[/IMG]
Message 50 of 99 (262 Views)
0 Likes