I Only Post Everything
940 posts

Re: Hub at Halloween (Cauldron, Totino's, no Slim Jim yet)

Oct 16, 2013

So they are giving away previous rewards right? 

Lockwood showcase rewards

http://alphazone4.com/store/cat/12467/

Would have been nice if Lockwood could at least wrote a message about the rewards being reused again. I went through 3 restarts before looking for this thread.

Message 31 of 68 (619 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
55 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 17, 2013

Im sorry the cauldron rewards are repeats but im glad to get them since I wasn't on Home then.

Did anyone notice the diorama of the spooky yacht beyond the dance floor?

Spoiler
No tikis!!

Foreshadowing for next week? Woman Surprised

Jem!

Message 32 of 68 (576 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
129 posts

Re: Hub at Halloween (Cauldron, Totino's, Slim Jim)

Oct 17, 2013

Halloween on home for me one of the best events home dose well Er well last year wasn’t good so I willing to turn blind eye to that mistake. The mini games we were awesome fun like the Lord Pumpkin head and best part you never dip into your pocket to play and reward (costume) was well design. So today I jump on home after class hoping to find some nice free rewards and everywhere I look stuff was made by various third party developers. I like alright that cool to see some developers step up to plate for Halloween like VeeMee, Juggernaut Games, Lockwood and few others. But once I enter The hub I was hoping that Sony might had some event on for Halloween but ever were I look there were other developers with their selection of hub marketing their stuff. I look on activity board and there nothing there. So feeling little disappoint with the hub I thought I go and cheek out X7 to see some previews. To my amazement that jam games gave away free item, Sure you had spent money to get in X7 but it still nice see a developer give something back to community in special event. So After spending around 2 hours looking around all around home at it Halloween stuff I think it’s better than last year however there one little thing what bugs me bit. Where is Sony event on home because all these third party developers had step up and Sony is no were too been seen. So my question is has Sony leave home now for third party developers to make stuff? Because if that case it’s really sad to see that, because Sony use host some great events? So other question I got what was last time the activity board was use for quest or anything? Because right now I feel like Sony showing no love to the community anymore.         

Message 33 of 68 (530 Views)
Fender Bender
2760 posts

Oct 17, 2013

The Cauldron rewards are switching at midnight est , just like the new nightmare yacht rewards. This is a change from Lockwoods 8pm thing on it's other spaces.Also, the rewards appear to be identical to the 2011 items. If you got these at the Showcase Halloween event in 2011, you will not get a new reward. The reward seems to be tied to the day, rather than the ingredients you use. The gothic table is now live.

Posted Image

Message 34 of 68 (522 Views)
Splicer
46 posts

Oct 17, 2013

Jem__is_my__Name wrote:

Check your rewards page manually. I didn't get a notification either.

If you still don't have a reward, restart Home.

I tried this and still now reward from yesterday's play. I did play it again just a little while ago, and got a gothic candleabra. So I guess I'll just chalk it up to an issue with my connection. 

Message 35 of 68 (489 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
55 posts

Oct 17, 2013

You probably already had that reward.

There is no daily order to them.

Jem!

Message 36 of 68 (473 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
108 posts

Oct 17, 2013

I have yet to receive anything from the cauldron even though it says I won a prize. Yes I re-booted and cleared my cache.

Message 37 of 68 (453 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3752 posts

Oct 17, 2013

The ambulance which is actually called the MANbulance   

I find this to be sexist and as a vegan, atheist, envionmentalist this is insulting to me!!!  

Just Kidding!!  I love this LMO Weeooo Weeooo Weeooo  

Too bad I cant use my shrink potion, I could be the smallest Manbulance that would rescue the tiny people that got trampeled by the much larger avatars Smiley Tongue

Message 38 of 68 (426 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Oct 17, 2013
Smiley Very Happy
Support Forums
Message 39 of 68 (400 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

Oct 17, 2013

Jem__is_my__Name wrote:

You probably already had that reward.

There is no daily order to them.

I received the candelabra 1st, then the gothic table same as most have indicated. Tomorrow I received a gravestone...yes I visited the future. Smiley Happy

Message 40 of 68 (319 Views)