Nov 21 2012
By: hotbaby1156 Lombax Warrior 99 posts
Accepted Solution

How two stop trolling

3 replies 193 views Edited Nov 21, 2012

Two whom u may be theres a group of folks who hates trolling we are club 352 members we hate this kind of thing on PSH u can contact me or a friend of myen we pertect kids on PSH we pertect those who needs us u can contact w-shadowsniper. you ever need us we will be there oh yea and mods we are helping yall make PSH safe place 4 all                                                                                      

live love and dream
Message 1 of 4 (193 Views)
VP of Gaming
28204 posts

Re: How two stop trolling

[ Edited ]
Nov 21, 2012

1) This is the Home Support forum.

2) We have no need of such a service as this. We have report, Ignore and Block options. And if needed, we can always send a PM (Private Message) to HomeForumMods with an offender's PSN ID, the date, time, time zone and details of the offense(s).

3) Thank you, though.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 2 of 4 (177 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3699 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 21, 2012

hotbaby1156 wrote:

Two whom u may be theres a group of folks who hates trolling we are club 352 members we hate this kind of thing on PSH u can contact me or a friend of myen we pertect kids on PSH we pertect those who needs us u can contact w-shadowsniper. you ever need us we will be there oh yea and mods we are helping yall make PSH safe place 4 all                                                                                      

Hey there!

It's really cool you're wanting to help others on Home, but the BEST way you can do this is by teaching others who to protect themselves. Taking advantage of the Mute, Ignore, Block and Report features will go a long way, and these features were designed specifically for users to prevent others from harassing them.

There are two teams of Moderation, which handles all abuse on Home (for our region). Although you may not see them around - they are there doing what they can. What we can do as a community is help teach others how to protect themselves and ignore the trolls. Just make sure you don't fight back with trolls or attempt to appear as if you're a Moderator -- not saying you do! Just a pro-tip!

With all that said; enjoy your time on Home and use it for what it's worth - to game and make friends. Don't make it your goal to "assist all from trolls" or you may find things rather ...dull, at times. That's why we have Moderators - so we can play games and have fun!

Pro-tips:

• It takes only ONE report of any given incident ("mass reports" will only slow down the moderators). Most of the time, the "ignore" feature is better than the Report feature. What I mean is, not "everything" is always reportable. So ignore the jerks and report the really bad stuff.
  • When jerks try to troll you, click X on them and "ignore" them. I've been around since 2008, and believe me, it helps!
  • Share your knowledge and advice with others on Home, and I'm sure you'll even make friends by doing this!
  •  Have fun. Enjoy Home and keep helping others when able. If you're not sure about something, the Guides are always around so shoot some of us a PM.

If you ever have questions or need help with something, shoot me a message anytime!

-S

Message 3 of 4 (166 Views)
PlayStation Moderator (Retired)
4145 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 21, 2012

A soulution has been posted. Locking. Cat Surprised

space_cape!!

P.S. Moved from Home support.

Message 4 of 4 (139 Views)