Sep 11 2013
By: xXEpic-SammieXx First Son 20 posts

How much does it cost to create club?

7 replies 209 views Edited Sep 11, 2013

I always  wanted to create one just wondering the price? and other fees?

Message 1 of 8 (209 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
320 posts

Re: How much does it cost to create club?

Sep 11, 2013

5 bucks

ジャーマン ・ウォリア
Message 2 of 8 (202 Views)
Fender Bender
2879 posts

Sep 11, 2013

You have to buy the right to own a club first, I think that is around $4-5 dollars, it's been a while since I bought mine. With the right to own a club house, you get the basic club house free, it is a good starter club house, and you can do a lot with it. Club houses themselves come in a variety of prices, I would suggest you get one that has a mini game or that gifts members when they come in. Buying a bundle is best, so look  around before you decide, and also, don't forget to change your club house via your controls. Just buying a club house does not make it automatically show up.

Thanks Asuka424 for the Signature
Message 3 of 8 (193 Views)
Fender Bender
2760 posts

Sep 11, 2013
You must own the basic clubhouse in order to initially create a new club. After creation, you then load into your basic clubhouse to change the clubhouse skins if you own them. The basic clubhouse is $4.99. However, many clubhouse skins actually also include the basic clubhouse for free to download.. After purchase of the skin, the basic will show as free in the store. You then download it to create your club. You change skins while in the clubhouse. LOOT had the MIB personal space and clubhouse skin bundle on sale for $1.99. This bundle also included the free basic clubhouse. Thus during the sale you could create a club for $1.99. I do not know if the sale is over. Check under MIB bundles in LOOT .
Posted Image

Message 4 of 8 (184 Views)
I Only Post Everything
555 posts

Sep 11, 2013
It should be noted that aside from purchasing the main club and any clubhouse skins, there are no fees associated with maintaining a club, despite what is mentioned in the disclaimer from Sony in the product description. I imaging at one point they have considered such a recurring fee (hence the “we reserve the right” jazz). However, they have not done so to date, and given how the current Home experience is approaching its twilight stages, I don’t expect it to happen.
Photobucket
Message 5 of 8 (176 Views)
First Son
20 posts

Sep 11, 2013

so there are no additional fees?

Message 6 of 8 (157 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3222 posts

Sep 11, 2013
No it naver started that fee so why you create your club enjoy it.
Message 7 of 8 (141 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Sep 11, 2013
The MIB sale from LOOT is still on and I can confirm after purchase, the basic clubhouse becomes free for purchase in the store. So for $1.99 you get the huge personal space, the club version, the basic club setup space and a bunch of free MIB furniture that comes with the space. Its a great deal.
Support Forums
Message 8 of 8 (117 Views)