nightclub apartment  

nostalgic school days 

glittering sands secluded retreat

City by the bay loft 

discotheque

LKWD venue space 

Dream Island

Joe's Boxing gym / Cassie's Dance studio 

wish there was a space that can fit so many frames, the most ive seen so far is 16 frames, which is at the city of flowers penthouse

Message 1 of 24 (226 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
6037 posts

Re: How many picture frames can you fit in these spaces that i have listed below

Apr 7, 2014

I don't know if anyone has compiled a list about picture frame capacity. Thats the first thing I do when I get a new space is to see how many picture frames can be placed.Woman Happy

=+=Irresponsible kids are raised by irresponsible parents who were once irresponsible kids themselves.The vicious cycle continues.=+=[/IMG]
Message 2 of 24 (215 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3699 posts

Re: How many picture frames can you fit in these spaces that i have listed below

[ Edited ]
Apr 7, 2014
Message 3 of 24 (213 Views)
Welcoming Committee
6037 posts

Apr 7, 2014

This why I like the forums. Thank you Sophronia.Woman Happy

=+=Irresponsible kids are raised by irresponsible parents who were once irresponsible kids themselves.The vicious cycle continues.=+=[/IMG]
Message 4 of 24 (202 Views)
Sackboy
290 posts

Apr 7, 2014
Here's a list of how many frames in each apartment:

Luxury Train Apartment: 10
Nightclub Apartment: 6
Nostalgic School Days: 13
Glittering Sands Secluded Retreat: 11
City by the Bay Loft: 16
Discotheque: 0
LKWD Venue Space: 10
Dream Island: 15
Joe's Boxing Gym: 3
Cassie's Dance Studio: 7

Hope this helps Smiley Very Happy
Message 5 of 24 (200 Views)
Sackboy
584 posts

Apr 7, 2014

thanks sophronia, ive actually seen all spaces before just, out of all of them the san francisco one looks nice, especially riding the trolley with a santa suit on like i did when i visited a friend that had this place XD

Message 6 of 24 (198 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
584 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 7, 2014

O_O i see what u did there LAdriven Smiley Very Happy

Message 7 of 24 (193 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
665 posts

Apr 7, 2014

WWERaw526 wrote:

thanks sophronia, ive actually seen all spaces before just, out of all of them the san francisco one looks nice, especially riding the trolley with a santa suit on like i did when i visited a friend that had this place XD

I'm sure you have seen dream hideaway, but did you notice how many frames can be put there? I was very surprised by how many I had there. I count at least fifteen in my head.

Message 8 of 24 (177 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
6037 posts

Apr 7, 2014

I like having the option of several picture frame spaces. Many times you may have furniture blocking or near the spot for the frame so they can't be placed.

Like my Harbour Studio space. There are 5 spaces available but because of my furniture placement I can only utilize 2 so it's always good thing to have more picture frame spaces.Woman Happy

Message 9 of 24 (170 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
665 posts

Apr 7, 2014

I know it gets me when I have everything ready then try to put pics up. They should put the picture spots a little higher in some places. Smiley Happy

Message 10 of 24 (158 Views)