Lombax Warrior
159 posts

Re: How long was your account suspension?

Apr 6, 2009

Miadaskate wrote:

Friday I went on Home for a bit, and everything was fine. Later that night, I turn on my PS3 to get the message "You Cannot Use The Playstation Network With This Account (8002A231). So apparently, I've been suspended. Most likely someone reported me on Home, because that is pretty much the only online place I interact with people. I'm nice to everyone, so I'm just kinda confused right now. So I was wondering, how long was your account suspension? I'm hoping to have my account back by April 9th for the content update! Thanks.

30 days is how much they start off with. Call Sony they will tell you how long its suspended for and how long

I am Meech007 and I approve this message
Message 21 of 38 (146 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
346 posts

Apr 6, 2009

Go on and call me whatever, but What is the server glitch your talking about?

Just wondering...

Message 22 of 38 (146 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
521 posts

Apr 7, 2009
Thanks everyone for your replies. I called Sony yesterday and it turns out I've been suspended 1 week for using "Hate Speech" on Playstation Home. I thought it was hilarious because hours after I called Sony, I FINALLY got an email telling me why I was banned and how long. Pretty late on that one. Anyway, I'm not even sure of what I had said, because I love everyone. Someone probably started an argument with me and instead of just ignoring the person and walking away, I probably retaliated. Perhaps it was someone who was attacking my friends or bullying someone on Home. I don't know what it was that I said, but I feel pretty stupid about it. From now on, I'm not going to say anything to anyone unless I'm friends with them. It's much safer that way, because I could say anything and offend someone so easily. See you all on Friday!
Message 23 of 38 (146 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
329 posts

Apr 7, 2009

NelsonAK wrote:

Glasswall wrote:

no but alot of my friends have

alcaholic_teen

darkdragon123

sharingan_itachi

Unless you have the consent of each of the individuals that you mentioned above, you are violating their privacy rights. Only they have the right to share this information with the public. Broadcasting this in public is considered "Distributing Personal Information" which is immoral and wrong. If I were you, I would edit this post immediatly and remove that information from your post. I have never been banned or suspended myself. I know of people that have, however I don't post their names on here for that reason. Please think before you post Glasswall. You are a friend of mine but I will still speak my mind on this matter.

NelsonAK

awww look at da cwute widdle baby mod.

Photobucket
Message 24 of 38 (146 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
65 posts

Apr 7, 2009
never had one... lol
Message 25 of 38 (146 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
168 posts

Apr 7, 2009

Miadaskate wrote:

Friday I went on Home for a bit, and everything was fine. Later that night, I turn on my PS3 to get the message "You Cannot Use The Playstation Network With This Account (8002A231). So apparently, I've been suspended. Most likely someone reported me on Home, because that is pretty much the only online place I interact with people. I'm nice to everyone, so I'm just kinda confused right now. So I was wondering, how long was your account suspension? I'm hoping to have my account back by April 9th for the content update! Thanks.

sorry to hear that buddy!

dont worry, ill let you know whats in the content update on thurs. haha

Message 26 of 38 (146 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1850 posts

Apr 8, 2009

I was actually wondering where you were. I was gone all weekend, but you're usually like always on.

I will await your return!

~
Message 27 of 38 (146 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
159 posts

Apr 8, 2009
lol a week is nothing
I am Meech007 and I approve this message
Message 28 of 38 (146 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1850 posts

Apr 8, 2009

At least it's not

FOREVER.

~
Message 29 of 38 (146 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
521 posts

Apr 8, 2009

Yeah yeah yeah, I know, I know. Usually a week  would be "nothing", but it's everything when I've got nothing else to do...which is all the time. Hey Tears! Okay, now 3 friends know lol. How was your vaca? I will be back in 3 Days!

Message 30 of 38 (146 Views)
0 Likes