I Only Post Everything
1087 posts

Re: How long was your account suspension?

Apr 5, 2009
So other people are able to make an educated guess based on YOUR friends being suspended?  I don't follow.
Message 11 of 38 (123 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
715 posts

Apr 5, 2009

SYKLOPS wrote:
So other people are able to make an educated guess based on YOUR friends being suspended?  I don't follow.

yes its not hard to guess

Message 12 of 38 (123 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Apr 5, 2009
I got a forum suspension for 7 days. Never was told why. It didn't effect my PSN account though. So I guess those things are not linked.
HOME's Offical Fashion Designer.

Message 13 of 38 (123 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
521 posts

Apr 5, 2009

Thanks Peach! I'll wait for them to email me for another day and then I'll call Sony. This is a perfect time to be suspended though because I just got sick! Stupid spring viruses! No, I've never done any server glitches because that is basically hacking home, it ruins glitching for everyone else and the people that do that deserve to be permanently banned. I guess I'll just have to wait and hear the reason from them.

Message 14 of 38 (123 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4357 posts

Apr 5, 2009

Glasswall wrote:

no but alot of my friends have

alcaholic_teen

darkdragon123

sharingan_itachi

LOL THAT WAS SO FUNNY

Message 15 of 38 (123 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
715 posts

Apr 5, 2009

lve_msg wrote:

Glasswall wrote:

alcaholic_teen

darkdragon123

sharingan_itachi

LOL THAT WAS SO FUNNY

yea shiringan cought red handed

Message 16 of 38 (123 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
790 posts

Apr 6, 2009

Glasswall wrote:

alcaholic_teen

darkdragon123

sharingan_itachi

Unless you have the consent of each of the individuals that you mentioned above, you are violating their privacy rights. Only they have the right to share this information with the public. Broadcasting this in public is considered "Distributing Personal Information" which is immoral and wrong. If I were you, I would edit this post immediatly and remove that information from your post. I have never been banned or suspended myself. I know of people that have, however I don't post their names on here for that reason. Please think before you post Glasswall. You are a friend of mine but I will still speak my mind on this matter.

NelsonAK

For Help or rules of the forumThe Guide...

4-Respect Home TEAM!!!!!
OWNER OF 4-Respect (GW), (GW)1, (GW) 2, (GW)3, (GW)4 clubs. Strongly believe that all Clubs/
Message 17 of 38 (123 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
790 posts

Apr 6, 2009

Miadaskate wrote:

Friday I went on Home for a bit, and everything was fine. Later that night, I turn on my PS3 to get the message "You Cannot Use The Playstation Network With This Account (8002A231). So apparently, I've been suspended. Most likely someone reported me on Home, because that is pretty much the only online place I interact with people. I'm nice to everyone, so I'm just kinda confused right now. So I was wondering, how long was your account suspension? I'm hoping to have my account back by April 9th for the content update! Thanks.

I would recommend that you call Sony at 1-800-345-SONY and press "0" to speak to a representative. They can tell you the details of why you got banned, how long you were banned for etc. How long you were banned for depends on the severity of the offense that you committed. Sony will give you all the details. Make sure once you find out what you did wrong that you correct the problem so that it doesn't happen again.

NelsonAK

4-Respect Home TEAM!!!!!
OWNER OF 4-Respect (GW), (GW)1, (GW) 2, (GW)3, (GW)4 clubs. Strongly believe that all Clubs/
Message 18 of 38 (123 Views)
I Only Post Everything
790 posts

Apr 6, 2009

Emporio_Elektro wrote:
I got a forum suspension for 7 days. Never was told why. It didn't effect my PSN account though. So I guess those things are not linked.

Home and the forum are 2 different things, they have seperate moderators and are not linked to each other. They do speak about some of the same topics, however the forum is ran by a totally different group of people and does not deal with things that happen on home. That is why when you have a problem on home, you need to take your problem up with the Home staff and not on the forum as you will not get anywhere with it.

NelsonAK

4-Respect Home TEAM!!!!!
Message 19 of 38 (123 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5432 posts

Apr 6, 2009

NelsonAK wrote:

Glasswall wrote:

Unless you have the consent of each of the individuals that you mentioned above, you are violating their privacy rights. 

Nelson, you might want to edit your post, too, since you quoted the names in it.

Anyhow OP, just call Sony Customer Support and they will be able to tell you the reason and the duration of your suspension. I believe that they only have the broad issue like "Text Abuse" or "Racial abuse", though.

--

I neither work nor speak for SCEA;
the views expressed in this message are solely my own.
Message 20 of 38 (123 Views)
0 Likes