Reply
Apr 05 2009
By: Miadaskate Sackboy 521 posts
Offline

How long was your account suspension?

37 replies 671 views Edited Apr 5, 2009

Friday I went on Home for a bit, and everything was fine. Later that night, I turn on my PS3 to get the message "You Cannot Use The Playstation Network With This Account (8002A231). So apparently, I've been suspended. Most likely someone reported me on Home, because that is pretty much the only online place I interact with people. I'm nice to everyone, so I'm just kinda confused right now. So I was wondering, how long was your account suspension? I'm hoping to have my account back by April 9th for the content update! Thanks.

Message 1 of 38 (671 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 04/19/2008
Offline
2748 posts
 

Re: How long was your account suspension?

Apr 5, 2009
It really depends on the offense, but I've had a few friends who were banned because of something they did on Home and their ban lasted a week.
Message 2 of 38 (671 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 02/15/2009
Offline
715 posts
 

Re: How long was your account suspension?

Apr 5, 2009
what did you do that could get you banned?
Message 3 of 38 (671 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 02/12/2009
Offline
1087 posts
 

Re: How long was your account suspension?

Apr 5, 2009

They don't tell you how long it's for when they suspend you?  That's kind of lame.

Message 4 of 38 (671 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 02/15/2009
Offline
715 posts
 

Re: How long was your account suspension?

Apr 5, 2009

SYKLOPS wrote:

They don't tell you how long it's for when they suspend you?  That's kind of lame.


yea but itsnot hard to make an educated guess.

Message 5 of 38 (671 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 02/11/2009
Offline
521 posts
 

Re: How long was your account suspension?

Apr 5, 2009

Glasswall wrote:
what did you do that could get you banned?

 

That's the thing, I don't know! Perhaps someone got mad at me for glitching? I don't know. I have contacted Sony and Locust and I am waiting for their reply. I wish that when I got suspended, that they would have sent me something stating why, and for how long.
Message Edited by Miadaskate on 04-05-2009 11:01 AM
Message 6 of 38 (671 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 02/15/2009
Offline
715 posts
 

Re: How long was your account suspension?

Apr 5, 2009

read the terms of service.

 

were you cussing,flaming,offending or anything that someone can report you in the submit form?

 

unless you were doing the server merge glitch you wouldnt be banned for glitching unless it affect another users ability to enjoy home.

Message 7 of 38 (671 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 01/30/2007
Offline
421 posts
 

Re: How long was your account suspension?

Apr 5, 2009

Miadaskate wrote:

Friday I went on Home for a bit, and everything was fine. Later that night, I turn on my PS3 to get the message "You Cannot Use The Playstation Network With This Account (8002A231). So apparently, I've been suspended. Most likely someone reported me on Home, because that is pretty much the only online place I interact with people. I'm nice to everyone, so I'm just kinda confused right now. So I was wondering, how long was your account suspension? I'm hoping to have my account back by April 9th for the content update! Thanks.


i have heard some people call sony; and they will tell you what u were banned for and how long !!! SORRY u got suspended , it wont be for long tho....!!!!!!

Message 8 of 38 (671 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 02/12/2009
Offline
1087 posts
 

Re: How long was your account suspension?

Apr 5, 2009

Glasswall wrote:

SYKLOPS wrote:

They don't tell you how long it's for when they suspend you?  That's kind of lame.


yea but itsnot hard to make an educated guess.


 

How can someone make an educated guess if they've never been suspended before?
Message 9 of 38 (671 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 02/15/2009
Offline
715 posts
 

Re: How long was your account suspension?

Apr 5, 2009

no but alot of my friends have

alcaholic_teen

darkdragon123

sharingan_itachi

Message 10 of 38 (671 Views)
0 Likes