Dec 31 2009
By: bklc_crucial Splicer 58 posts

How do you start a club and get a clubhouse?

4 replies 5 views Edited Dec 31, 2008

i hear people talk about it but not sure what they mean.

Join the BKLC
Send all requests to bklc_crucial
Message 1 of 5 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1849 posts

Re: How do you start a club and get a clubhouse?

Dec 31, 2008
I believe if you go to the Clubs section in your PDA you can choose to buy a clubhouse.  It costs $5 and you can disband and create a new one for no additional charge at any time.
Message 2 of 5 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
58 posts

Dec 31, 2008
thanks!!
Join the BKLC
Send all requests to bklc_crucial
Message 3 of 5 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
319 posts

Dec 31, 2008
In addition to the above, the club is free until at least March 09 but from then on there many be a subscription charge. Clubhouses are basically rooms where clans and groups of people can meet away from the main Home area

"Remember us." As simple an order as a king can give. "Remember why we died." For he did not wish tribute, nor song, nor monuments nor poems of war and valor. His wish was simple. "Remember us."

Message 4 of 5 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
299 posts

Jan 1, 2009
Actually, Clubs cost 5 dollars UNTILL march. Meaning, for now, its a one time charge of 5 dollars to start a club. After march, it will be a monthly charge at a reduced cost.. probably 2.50 or so but the menu didnt specify. Clubs are good bcause they dont require an invite for guests to arrive. That makes it much more likely for clans to utilze it, because it wont be depenant on the leader being on. And the leader could log onto a room thats already full because the clubs can organize using postable messages on the wall. ALSO, clubs allow the gusts to switch wardrobe while there (unlike private space), and the guests can "switch between targets" allowing them access to he roof.
Invisibility in pic below occured naturally during a random error within Home a couple years ago! Me and my friends shirts/pants appeared this way upon login.
Message 5 of 5 (5 Views)
0 Likes