Mar 03 2014
By: myalana Ghost of Sparta 8001 posts

How do I report...

41 replies 671 views Edited Mar 3, 2014

...my companion for inappropriate actions? My baby monkey riding a pig companion consitently looks up skirts and and flings feces at bystanders. I feel terrible about this and wish to report him. Should I contact HomeForumModerators? I think it also freezes servers and has "giant" powers. I'll try to take pics. Did I just blacklist? Please help.

Message 1 of 42 (671 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4550 posts

Re: How do I report...

Mar 3, 2014
Ignore and block them. Simply press select, submit a report and scroll down to the companion name and report it for harassment. If its not on the list, just report a random person instead, they'll surely be caught. Works for me all the time. If that doesn't work, send a PM to HomeForumMods saying about what the companion has done.

Enjoy Home.

<

photo evolve_zps9e0e8f3e.jpg

Welcoming Committee   

Message 2 of 42 (641 Views)
Limit Breaker
16565 posts

Mar 3, 2014

I believe I know why they act like they do..

For most of us
PlayStation Home is a warm fuzzy place where friends meet, hang out and play games, attend events and enjoy items purchased or found free. There are some things that are not talked about though. A dark side of Home that only a few know and dare talk about. This dark side was brought to my attention just over a year ago while I was in Home. The dark side known as CCF. To protect myself I was pushed to bring this to light sooner than planned.

When companions first arrived on Home many of us marveled at the adorable little side kicks as they followed us around. The extreme joy of our pets could be seen in their joyful steps as they proudly pranced at the feet of their gracious owners. Little did we know that in the underworld and dark corners of Home something far more sinister than Cat juggling was going on right under our noses. Our companions were being forced to fight in cages for the amusement of others. Companion Cage Fighting in home has been around for more than a year now and only a select few know of this debauchery.

Today you heard it here  that Companion Cage Fighting also known as CCF exist.

HomeStationMagazine
Message 3 of 42 (640 Views)
Gaming Beast
1633 posts

Mar 3, 2014

Put the offending companion on ignore; although I never use the Ignore option, I just tune them out.

Message 4 of 42 (573 Views)
Survivor
2432 posts

Mar 3, 2014

myalana wrote:

...my companion for inappropriate actions? My baby monkey riding a pig companion consitently looks up skirts and and flings feces at bystanders. I feel terrible about this and wish to report him. Should I contact HomeForumModerators? I think it also freezes servers and has "giant" powers. I'll try to take pics. Did I just blacklist? Please help.

If I'm not mistaken, DL made this companion, correct? I suppose that would explain the rumors I've heard of them developing an active item for our apartments, aptly named the Monkey Spanker. Recommended use is that you seclude yourself in private with your offending primate, and whup on him to your heart's content. No official correspondence to support the rumor, of course, and only speculation at the item's cost, sorry! However, I'm sure whatever the cost, it'll be totally worth it. Smiley Indifferent Smiley Wink

Photobucket
Message 5 of 42 (562 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
10644 posts

Mar 3, 2014
People still use companions?
Message 6 of 42 (542 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1118 posts

Mar 3, 2014

Some of these companions are really getting really annoying.  

Some are just way too big and can get in your face.   By accident or not, still annoying. 

Home over doing it!! 

photo 90years_zps08bfda1e.png
Message 7 of 42 (524 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
5816 posts

Mar 3, 2014

Lil_Bruin_77 wrote:

Some of these companions are really getting really annoying.  

Some are just way too big and can get in your face.   By accident or not, still annoying. 

Home over doing it!! 

Unlike some of the LMO's and Dance Moves lol.Woman WinkWoman Happy

=+=Irresponsible kids are raised by irresponsible parents who were once irresponsible kids themselves.The vicious cycle continues.=+=[/IMG]
Message 8 of 42 (498 Views)
Gaming Beast
1569 posts

Mar 3, 2014
*writing an email to the Home ASPCA while on the phone with Sarah Mclachlan*

Someone's in for it now. Poor little monkey. Smiley Sad
Message 9 of 42 (485 Views)
Sackboy
204 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 3, 2014

It sounds like he's not happy. Do you ever feed him?

Message 10 of 42 (479 Views)