Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
172 posts

Re: How do I handle nasty girls in pshome? tips needed what to do?

Jun 18, 2014

To this day, I still get rude comments when I wear "certain" sports stuff on Home.  I won't normally respond but it's like, it never stops, just because they can't stand the fact what type of sports clothing I have on.  Someone has to say something.  Feelings will get hurt anywhere, because we all know what the word opinion means__________.  And, everybody has to have one these days.  

Best thing to do is, ignore and don't respond, don't sink to their level, because they have to insult, so they can feel good about themselves.  Who really knows, you probably could've had another friend out of the deal, but this day in age, people are too controlling and they think, it's always about them! 

Sorry but the spell check is out of service  Smiley Sad 

Message 11 of 33 (636 Views)
Fender Bender
3303 posts

Jun 18, 2014

I know the feeling. For us adults it's not any easier. In some ways, it's worse but I won't go into that.

Pay attention to what others have already posted. Blocking those mean individuals and staying clear of them is the best thing you can do.

Message 12 of 33 (627 Views)
Fender Bender
3272 posts

Jun 18, 2014

Introduce them to Thor. Smiley Wink 

Freedom is not the power to say no.
Real freedom is the power to say yes.

6EQUJ5 Do you copy?

co-founder
The Black Hat Squad/Black Hat Squadron/Novus Black Hats
Novus international elite force
Black Hats website
Black Hats on Facebook
Message 13 of 33 (580 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
6260 posts

Jun 18, 2014

My trusty wolf companion growls to alert me when unfriendly folks are near. Don't let sour apples ruin your time on Home.Woman Happy

=+=Irresponsible kids are raised by irresponsible parents who were once irresponsible kids themselves.The vicious cycle continues.=+=[/IMG]
Message 14 of 33 (566 Views)
Uncharted Territory
665 posts

Jun 18, 2014

Hey there. I get what your going through. When I first started to use home, I met some pretty bad people who just seemed to have fun being mean to others. I almost left home, but then I started to meet some great people. If you want you can send me a message and I'll add you to my club. You will meet some nice people through that, and hopefully start enjoying home. Smiley Happy

Message 15 of 33 (562 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
280 posts

Jun 19, 2014
Nasty girls on home,really? That's unimaginable...NOT!!!
SmokyBonz
Message 16 of 33 (494 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1232 posts

Jun 19, 2014

You're taking this Home thing wayyyyyy too seriously,!!!

Some people need a dose of reality. Stop taking everything as a personel attack...Hit ignore...block...move along, empower yourself!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 17 of 33 (480 Views)
Lombax Warrior
108 posts

Jun 19, 2014

Lol... it's kinda weird how some people take Home avatars so serious and get crazy when they see a female one. Like they never seen one in real (they probably really didn't xD).

I remember some people really reported me because I had a female avatar lmao. (Not that the report would do anything but it's just funny how they get upset over an avatar lol.)

This video is a good example:

Anyway don't be upset about what happened. Try finding new friends. There are a lot of people on Home, so I'm sure you will find some. It's just like real life you can't be friends with everyone. Also keep in mind that a lot of the girls on Home are actually guys anyway, especially the lesbian or nasty ones...

Message 18 of 33 (447 Views)
Lombax Warrior
103 posts

Jun 19, 2014

May I suggest that you wash your hands first.....O.o....or sterilize afterwards.

Message 19 of 33 (444 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
103 posts

Jun 19, 2014

I watched ur Hub clip......I havent laffed so hard in a long time

Message 20 of 33 (439 Views)