Fender Bender
2038 posts

Re: How do I get this reward? (Lock-a-doodle)

Apr 25, 2013

PinkJulia wrote:
hi im trying to get this beret but my friends dont have this game, if anyone with the lock a doodle studio want to help i could add you and send a doodle invite
I'd be glad to assist you with the reward PinkJulia, feel free to send me a request whenever you'd like.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 11 of 20 (394 Views)
Wastelander
252 posts

Apr 26, 2013
Thanks a lot Lego. We tried but i didnt get the beret Smiley Sad

Any idea if there is an issue with this reward?
Message 12 of 20 (374 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1157 posts

Apr 26, 2013

Some of the rewards are exclusive, like the smock.

This beret doesn't unlock with the gift machine version.

Gamers are the worst f*cking people. ~ Phil Fish

Message 13 of 20 (339 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
252 posts

Apr 26, 2013
I have the studio so it should unlock, maybe it doesnt work properly
Message 14 of 20 (317 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5870 posts

Apr 29, 2013

Shae_Wolf wrote:

Does anyone know the requirments for obtaining this reward? Any help would be great. Thanks.

barrett

I was having the same problem that you were with getting the reward, Shae, but I was able to get the reward just a few seconds ago from doing what Crazy-88 told me to do. He told me that he got his by sending three invites to people and the reward unlock for him. I did that, and it unlock for me, as well. And, yes. Crazy and I both have one of the Gift Machine Lock A Doddles.

Message 15 of 20 (265 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Apr 29, 2013
Thanks Hinata (and Crazy-88 of course) I havent been able to get that beret yet so I will try what you guys are suggesting. (:
Support Forums
Message 16 of 20 (246 Views)
Gaming Beast
1947 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 29, 2013

The smock is currently the only $-bought reward.

The rest are obtained for sets of 3-5... like the beret being 'invite 3 friends', everything else triggered with the gift-machine version(what I have, obviously it'd work on the $-bought too. XD) took a handful of each difficulty being played. So basically, if you want everything, trigger the 'send invite' 3 times, and pick a partner to swap sets of each difficulty at until a reward pings, then move on to the next difficulty.

As Hinata and I figured while discussing her MIA Beret, some rewards do lag because the counter is flawed in some form, so if you are missing a reward, just keep doing the difficulty involved with it, and it'll eventually go off.

I don't budlist-add on forums, and blank PSN requests get ignored!
Missing Rewards -over a year old, still never fixed! 3-4 months worth of items still MIA.
Message 17 of 20 (241 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5870 posts

Apr 29, 2013

smokingpistol wrote:
Thanks Hinata (and Crazy-88 of course) I havent been able to get that beret yet so I will try what you guys are suggesting. (:

You're welcome, Pistol. I hope it works for you and everyone. Woman Happy

Message 18 of 20 (233 Views)
Fender Bender
2760 posts

[ Edited ]
May 11, 2013

As Crazy-88 posted above, I can confirm everything in his post. Also, sometimes you may win the reward and have to reload Home to get it. Now on to my reward issue. YPSH shows 2 other head items that look very similar. Both items are accessories over the ear 1 Doodlers Pencil -- Easy to get 2 Doodlers Paintbrush -- ???? Can anyone verify the Doodlers Paintbrush , a painbrush item worn behind the ear?? YPSH shows the item and says "Create 1challenge" I have all the other rewards, so I have already created multiple challenges. I have played multiple people, played on both versions, played random games, had multiple logins, etc.

c
Posted Image

Message 19 of 20 (155 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2760 posts

May 11, 2013
I got rhe Doodlers Brush. It popped after playing several RANDOM games.I think it took me 5 random games.
Posted Image

Message 20 of 20 (142 Views)
0 Likes