May 29 2007
By: Clayber Lombax Warrior 190 posts

How did ya'll?

9 replies 10 views Edited May 29, 2007
How did ya'll sign up for the beta?  Is there a certain website to go to or by being a member of playstation underground, does that automatically get you signed up for being a beta tester?
War Damn Eagle!
Message 1 of 10 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5946 posts

Re: How did ya'll?

May 29, 2007
"Ya'll" will get an invite.
deep, titanic, make the dance panic, one-a-penny, two-a-penny, vibe you can't manage

My Hiscores | infrared Gaming Community
Message 2 of 10 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2512 posts

May 29, 2007
They were sent e-mail invites some time ago. The invites were randomly sent, and were sent to PSU members.
Message 3 of 10 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Rux
Treasure Hunter
5135 posts

May 29, 2007
"Y'all" need to stop making the most basic of threads 20 times a day

Seriously, this is like going into a school and asking what 2 + 2 is. You can find the answer yourself.

Message 4 of 10 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
105 posts

May 29, 2007

Shnozzle wrote:
"Y'all" need to stop making the most basic of threads 20 times a day

Seriously, this is like going into a school and asking what 2 + 2 is. You can find the answer yourself.

Another Correction by "Shnozzle"
I agree with ya.
Time is made for a reason, which is not to waste any of it.
PSN ID= Vash_Tigang, and Sausagefoot
"NO $KILL$, Just Owned"

Message 5 of 10 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
105 posts

May 29, 2007
Hey shnozzle i got one question though. What do you think sony would be like after sony releases home? I don't know if what other people think is true, but they think sony wouldn't change much as it is. But don't you think Home will drasticly change it plus the big exclusive line up would settles it up? I know, everyone isn't always correct when it comes to this, but i would love to hear what you think. So do you think sony's economy would change once and for all? got any ideas? I got one. Sony might have the superiority and become a legend after a few years or so. Blue-ray capabillities hasn't revealed it's true amazingness yet. We are in for a surprise. So until then people would be in shock of what they're about to see.

Message Edited by vash_tigang on 05-29-2007 04:19 PM
"NO $KILL$, Just Owned"

Message 6 of 10 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Rux
Treasure Hunter
5135 posts

May 29, 2007

vash_tigang wrote:
Hey shnozzle i got one question though. What do you think sony would be like after sony releases home? I don't know if what other people think is true, but they think sony wouldn't change much as it is. But don't you think Home will drasticly change it plus the big exclusive line up would settles it up? I know, everyone isn't always correct when it comes to this, but i would love to hear what you think. So do you think sony's economy would change once and for all? got any ideas? I got one. Sony might have the superiority and become a legend after a few years or so. Blue-ray capabillities hasn't revealed it's true amazingness yet. We are in for a surprise. So until then people would be in shock of what they're about to see.

Sony will definitely benefit from Home, and it's a great step towards a popular feature on their behalf. Years of developing this online community will pay off through advertising, and enabling the players to purchase or obtain furniture, trophies, and clothing. I know Sony has had a bad monetary year this year... very bad, but Home will provide a huge rebound. It's completely revolutionary, and I'd like to see any other console company try to top Sony's valiant effort.
So much of today's  culture is based on Facebook and Myspace that an interactive world like Home, where people can chat, text, listen to music, play videos, place furniture, frame pictures, and participate in sports, will be greatly successful. Plus, the ease of it all! We have easily customizable avatars, an array of friends and acquaintances, and all we have to do is go to the Home sectio of the XMB. With an application this easy and effective, Sony can bring the Playstation community together within this virtual world, offer and express videos and banners of upcoming games, and leave room for other companies to show their products, a benefit for Sony, that company, and the consumer.
With Lair, Warhawk, GTA IV, MGS4, LittleBigPlanet, and many other games coming out, there's also an opportunity to create a competitive and smart way for players to desire not only to beat their game, but to play and succeed in other games as well. The Hall of Fame holds all of this in a compact network of trophy rooms, and flaunts cool trophies, models, and videos for players to envy and feel proud about.
Blu Ray was also a great decision for Sony's future. Not only is it a very successful high definition format, heavily outselling HD DVD movies and players, but the sheer capacity and detail of the games it can hold is amazing. Although Home is a download, another easy manner of getting Home at that, it really uses the Playstation 3's excellent processing power, and I'm in awe of how such great graphics can occur in such an immense community.
Overall, Home is Sony's next big hit, and it will be revolutionary for years to come.

Message 7 of 10 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5946 posts

May 30, 2007
I second that notion Shnozzle.

Message Edited by default001 on 05-29-2007 07:17 PM
deep, titanic, make the dance panic, one-a-penny, two-a-penny, vibe you can't manage

My Hiscores | infrared Gaming Community
Message 8 of 10 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
105 posts

May 30, 2007

Shnozzle wrote:

vash_tigang wrote:

Sony will definitely benefit from Home, and it's a great step towards a popular feature on their behalf. Years of developing this online community will pay off through advertising, and enabling the players to purchase or obtain furniture, trophies, and clothing. I know Sony has had a bad monetary year this year... very bad, but Home will provide a huge rebound. It's completely revolutionary, and I'd like to see any other console company try to top Sony's valiant effort.
So much of today's  culture is based on Facebook and Myspace that an interactive world like Home, where people can chat, text, listen to music, play videos, place furniture, frame pictures, and participate in sports, will be greatly successful. Plus, the ease of it all! We have easily customizable avatars, an array of friends and acquaintances, and all we have to do is go to the Home sectio of the XMB. With an application this easy and effective, Sony can bring the Playstation community together within this virtual world, offer and express videos and banners of upcoming games, and leave room for other companies to show their products, a benefit for Sony, that company, and the consumer.
With Lair, Warhawk, GTA IV, MGS4, LittleBigPlanet, and many other games coming out, there's also an opportunity to create a competitive and smart way for players to desire not only to beat their game, but to play and succeed in other games as well. The Hall of Fame holds all of this in a compact network of trophy rooms, and flaunts cool trophies, models, and videos for players to envy and feel proud about.
Blu Ray was also a great decision for Sony's future. Not only is it a very successful high definition format, heavily outselling HD DVD movies and players, but the sheer capacity and detail of the games it can hold is amazing. Although Home is a download, another easy manner of getting Home at that, it really uses the Playstation 3's excellent processing power, and I'm in awe of how such great graphics can occur in such an immense community.
Overall, Home is Sony's next big hit, and it will be revolutionary for years to come.

Another fantastic post by Schnozzle thanks for your cooperation and reply to my post. Now i know what's sony is getting with this. There ambitions so is there goal... And that's not all you're right, with Home Sony would have the advantage 10fold.

"NO $KILL$, Just Owned"

Message 9 of 10 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
312 posts

May 30, 2007
i feel offended as a texan.........jk
PSN: Turtlesrus add me
Message 10 of 10 (10 Views)