Jul 23 2014
By: Loki6669 Sackboy 283 posts

How did this crappy nSchemes "Apartment" get in my inventory?

17 replies 521 views Edited Jul 23, 2014

It's another one of their crappy little lobbies that tries to sell you rooms. Pretty lame, especially when the mirrors make you bald, eyeless and strip certain hand items from your avatars reflection Smiley Tongue

-60GB RIP 4-15-2010-
Message 1 of 18 (521 Views)
Sackboy
283 posts

Re: How did this crappy nSchemes "Apartment" get in my inventory?

Jul 23, 2014

Can we get a manual sort function already for apartments so we can drop garbage like this to the bottom at least?

-60GB RIP 4-15-2010-
Message 2 of 18 (518 Views)
VP of Gaming
28894 posts

Re: New nDreams Apartment (Hub)

[ Edited ]
Jul 23, 2014

It's a freebie when visiting Aurora. And it's a promotion for the full apartment available for purchase in sections.

Some people will enjoy the free personal space. Personally, I liked the library.

When I visited, I looked pretty sharp. Nothing was missing. The mirrors worked as they do in any other space with mirrors.

If you don't like the space, simply don't visit it. That way you can also avoid the mirrors.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 3 of 18 (514 Views)
VP of Gaming
28894 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 23, 2014

Loki6669 wrote:

Can we get a manual sort function already for apartments so we can drop garbage like this to the bottom at least?

Just don't use it.

And if you have an issue with free personal spaces being "forced" upon users, start a discussion specifically for that. Give reasons why free spaces shouldn't be automatically downloaded.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 4 of 18 (510 Views)
Wastelander
479 posts

Jul 23, 2014
Remember free is fantastic no matter what it is Smiley Very Happy
Message 5 of 18 (490 Views)
Sackboy
283 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 23, 2014

As per usual Conrad, I request that you butt out of my thread. It's a crappy space that I didn't ask for that is now at the top of my personal spaces list. I find this highly annoying. DO NOT tell me what I can and cannot post in my own threads. Also, the mirror does not display many items correctly. Just because you haven't noticed doesn't mean I'm wrong. Thank you for telling me where it was awarded from. Now off with you.

-60GB RIP 4-15-2010-
Message 6 of 18 (442 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
10644 posts

Jul 23, 2014
I concur with this complaint 110%. People have been irritated and very vocal about the amount of time it takes to verify purchases just to get into home for over six months. Development's solution?.. Another "free" forced complex that requires purchases to expand and half of the people who still use home will never use at all! Its frickin genious, just not really tho. In fact its the exact opposite, because if they keep giving **bleep** like this out eventually everyone will either lock up or just bail before they can even get in.

At the absolute least they could add a sorting feature to personal spaces so that crap like this doesnt stick to the top of the list. What they should do is **bleep** cut it out with all the over aggressive advertising and provide the people who are not interested a way to remove spaces like this completely.
Message 7 of 18 (407 Views)
Wastelander
485 posts

Jul 23, 2014

Are you referring to the Boutique Apartment with mirror and the runway and such? I'm pretty sure you can pick that up at the hub as well by playing around with the playstation plus thingy.

Message 8 of 18 (404 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
582 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 23, 2014

Loki6669 wrote:

Been "dreaming" of this feature for years. My most requested improvement after fixing the verification wait and doing something to improve inventory management.

Message 9 of 18 (400 Views)
I Only Post Everything
832 posts

Jul 23, 2014
Thx Loki for stating all that.
Thx very much.
It's extremely tiring seeing the same posts over and over and over..
Message 10 of 18 (354 Views)