Fender Bender
3955 posts

Re: How big will be home?

Sep 16, 2007
not bout the comment above me.......i don't support cussing......i'm a clean person
PS3 Games: Resistance: Fall of Man, Resistance 2, Socom: Confrontation, LittleBigPlanet, Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Unreal Tournament 3, Warhawk, Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots, Gran Turismo 5: Prologue, Killzone 2
PSN Games: Echochrome, PixelJunk Monsters, Super Stardust HD, Wipeout HD, Calling All Cars, PAIN, The Last Guy, Linger in Shadows, Rag Doll Kung Fu: Fists of Plastic, High Velocity Bowling
Playing: Resistance 2, Socom: Confrontation, LittleBigPlanet, Killzone 2
Message 11 of 14 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3955 posts

Sep 16, 2007
i mean......on the 1st page.......i don't support cussing but it's awsomeness about wat you guys said about home n stuff.....sry bout all of those crap comments......i was gettin confused from myself
PS3 Games: Resistance: Fall of Man, Resistance 2, Socom: Confrontation, LittleBigPlanet, Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Unreal Tournament 3, Warhawk, Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots, Gran Turismo 5: Prologue, Killzone 2
PSN Games: Echochrome, PixelJunk Monsters, Super Stardust HD, Wipeout HD, Calling All Cars, PAIN, The Last Guy, Linger in Shadows, Rag Doll Kung Fu: Fists of Plastic, High Velocity Bowling
Playing: Resistance 2, Socom: Confrontation, LittleBigPlanet, Killzone 2
Message 12 of 14 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9712 posts

Sep 16, 2007
Only ever 64 people at once?  I wanted a really crowded and bustling Home.  
And about the friends together thing Sony better make it seamless getting together with friends at once in the lobby. 
Message 13 of 14 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1561 posts

Sep 16, 2007
I just hope home is a good growing community and that it will go big as more and more people will join it as it roll out in october..only time will tell how much home will be impact on the playstation world and it may even sell consoles for that and many more games that will coming soon enough.
Currently Playing
=)
MGR (last boss) quene : SC saga!!
Message 14 of 14 (4 Views)
0 Likes