Treasure Hunter
5694 posts

Re: How about them sexbots /Veemee robot companions for your space-_-

Aug 1, 2013

nDreams_Joey wrote:

Howdy guys and gals!

These will be released everywhere next week.

There are three different versions each with a different personality - Friendly, Quirky and Flirty.

The whole reason behind them was just to try and give some extra life to your apartment spaces, a bit more movement. The Androids will roam and also react to you the player when you do different things so, if you do an emote they will do an emote also (and not just the same one back at you). If you change your moood they will react to that also. New poses will give see them say something to your or respond with another pose, or if you sit on the floor sowill the android.

This also works for visitors, not just the owner. So it;s just to give more life to the apartment, and create a talking point Smiley Happy

Available for everyone next week!

Joey

Ilike the concept but i think i'll pass for now. As the idea behind them is flawed. You would need tomake them look more human like and allow us todress themwith our own waredrobe. Its like cocept behind sackbots on lbp2 but Mm gave us the option to dress our  sackbots as sack people with all our costume. I'll wait and pay the 7 to 10 dollars for the human ones we can use our wardrobe on. but i like were yall are going ndreams. add clothing options and allow for us to customise our own popup messages for them and im sold.

images.jpg

Message 31 of 64 (398 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3279 posts

Aug 1, 2013

nDreams_Joey wrote:

Howdy guys and gals!

There are three different versions each with a different personality - Friendly, Quirky and Flirty.

The whole reason behind them was just to try and give some extra life to your apartment spaces, a bit more movement. The Androids will roam and also react to you the player when you do different things so, if you do an emote they will do an emote also (and not just the same one back at you). If you change your moood they will react to that also. New poses will give see them say something to your or respond with another pose, or if you sit on the floor sowill the android.

This also works for visitors, not just the owner. So it;s just to give more life to the apartment, and create a talking point Smiley Happy

Joey

Mine don't sit for me or guests.

photo rsz_pshomeless1_zpst3ouqfpg.png
Message 32 of 64 (377 Views)
Lombax Warrior
128 posts

Aug 1, 2013

nDreams_Joey wrote:

Howdy guys and gals!

Joey

I'm not sure if this was intentional but it seems that only the owner can activate the item to summon the android. My friends could still interact with her but they couldn't use the item to summon or dismiss her.

Message 33 of 64 (355 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
11117 posts

Aug 1, 2013

I think the advertised chat feature is a FAIL. I got the impression that it would audibly say something.

When I saw the blank speech buuble, I thought it was broke. Having to open chat log to see what it said is kind of lame.

Message 34 of 64 (327 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
11117 posts

Aug 1, 2013

TSFRJ wrote:

Its like cocept behind sackbots on lbp2 but Mm gave us the option to dress our  sackbots as sack people with all our costume.

You'd be in Heaven if they ever made a Little Big Home, huh?

Message 35 of 64 (319 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2291 posts

Re: How about them sexbots /ndreams robot companions for your space-_-

Aug 1, 2013

To: nDreams Customer Support

Re: Home Bot Conversation Loop

I've always enjoyed previous items from nDreams, but the new "Flirty Bot" for use in Playstation Home seems to have a slight glitch where the bot will only say, "omelette du fromage".

While this phrase's exact meaning is lost to me, and I admit it does sound rather flirty, the repetitious nature of the bot's use of this phrase is a bit unsettling.  I've tried many ways to get a different response from the bot, and always it replies, "omelette du fromage".  After a while, it's rather hypnotic.

Oh, and I also recently began suspecting it's having an affair with Stapler.

Message 36 of 64 (314 Views)
Gaming Beast
1947 posts

Aug 1, 2013

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

TSFRJ wrote:

Its like cocept behind sackbots on lbp2 but Mm gave us the option to dress our  sackbots as sack people with all our costume.

Dress 1 of the girlbots like a train conductor and call it a day. XD

I don't budlist-add on forums, and blank PSN requests get ignored!
Missing Rewards -over a year old, still never fixed! 3-4 months worth of items still MIA.
Message 37 of 64 (309 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5694 posts

Aug 1, 2013

Crazy-88 wrote:

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

TSFRJ wrote:

Dress 1 of the girlbots like a train conductor and call it a day. XD

sicko Smiley Indifferent

images.jpg

Message 38 of 64 (293 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Re: How about them sexbots /ndreams robot companions for your space-_-

Aug 1, 2013
Cheese omelette?
Support Forums
Message 39 of 64 (278 Views)