Welcoming Committee
6328 posts

Re: How about them sexbots /Veemee robot companions for your space-_-

Jul 31, 2013

Judging by the video.  It looks likes your typical "I will dance, prance around and follow you until you pay attention to me" behavior to me. I guess the developers are trying to fill a niche. Giving us are own Companion Troll.  I don't see the point in buying one though when Home already has them for free.Woman WinkWoman Happy 

=+=Irresponsible kids are raised by irresponsible parents who were once irresponsible kids themselves.The vicious cycle continues.=+=[/IMG]
Message 21 of 64 (465 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Jul 31, 2013

Lil_The_Pill wrote:

SexBot, or SexyBootyBots, or . . .

Their skirts are so short, that when they turn around, you can see their Cans !

So are you saying they can do the Can Can? Smiley Wink

Sorry not on my radar. Happy for those who like em. LoL

Message 22 of 64 (463 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5016 posts

Jul 31, 2013

Joe_Delta wrote:

Check x7 to know what im talking about. What happen to just a dog or cat walking around your space? Now we have robots with sexy animations and it flirts worth you?

There not Veemee... There done by nDreams...   And here i was looking for a Veemee tab in x7 and couldn't find one.

Was like ok no Veemee here what's up... So ya might want to change that to nDreams on ur header list easier to find them in that case!

SHAME on SONY for making us HOMEless by Closing our PS HOME!
Message 23 of 64 (447 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
892 posts

Aug 1, 2013
So for anyone that has these, what are the conversations they have and how do they "flirt"? Do you control them or do they work on their own?
nelsig
Message 24 of 64 (426 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
539 posts

Aug 1, 2013

Black_MagicWoman wrote:

Judging by the video.  It looks likes your typical "I will dance, prance around and follow you until you pay attention to me" behavior to me. I guess the developers are trying to fill a niche. Giving us are own Companion Troll.  I don't see the point in buying one though when Home already has them for free.Woman WinkWoman Happy 

actually , the girls do what they want when they want. they do NOT follow you around. the purple one(keike i think) will do the most roaming. i think its a decent buy and they have default dances and some purchased dances as well. what free item does this?

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 25 of 64 (412 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3205 posts

Aug 1, 2013

While I think the whole idea is rather sick, I'm also curious to know if there are male versions of these robots or has nDreams blatantly announced they are sexist, as well as sick?

The above comment is my opinion, except when I quote someone I disagree with, and unless I state a fact. You can disagree with my opinion, but facts are facts.
Message 26 of 64 (397 Views)
Wastelander
539 posts

Aug 1, 2013

maybe you should be on a wii console with the rest of the kids. theres nothing wrong with these robots even thoughn one of them(amber) is showing robo crack lol. but yea in all honesty lets not turn home into a kiddy place. i love the robots

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 27 of 64 (356 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1947 posts

Aug 1, 2013

Is it bad I'd only buy these if they had chest cannons to fight my nemesis, Austin Powers? >:3 *evil pinky*

I don't budlist-add on forums, and blank PSN requests get ignored!
Missing Rewards -over a year old, still never fixed! 3-4 months worth of items still MIA.
Message 28 of 64 (345 Views)
nDreams Developer
514 posts

Aug 1, 2013

Howdy guys and gals!

These will be released everywhere next week.

There are three different versions each with a different personality - Friendly, Quirky and Flirty.

The whole reason behind them was just to try and give some extra life to your apartment spaces, a bit more movement. The Androids will roam and also react to you the player when you do different things so, if you do an emote they will do an emote also (and not just the same one back at you). If you change your moood they will react to that also. New poses will give see them say something to your or respond with another pose, or if you sit on the floor sowill the android.

This also works for visitors, not just the owner. So it;s just to give more life to the apartment, and create a talking point Smiley Happy

Available for everyone next week!

Joey

nDreams Digital Product Manager

Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/ndreamers
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/joeydale13
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ndreamers
Message 29 of 64 (306 Views)
Uncharted Territory
965 posts

x

[ Edited ]
Jan 27, 2014