Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Re: Hoping for EA expansion!

[ Edited ]
Nov 4, 2012

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

There was an actual EA sports place, at one time.

Shame we lost that. It was quite a place and there was at one time quite a few plans to expand it beyond what we had when it left. Hard to know for sure what the reasons were but I suspect it had something to do with contract issues and money. 

EA sports, was one of the first places I visited. When I first joined Home, 2 years ago. 

I'll always keep the memories of the space, with me.

Good times.

It's where I spent all my time mostly playing poker. I would also go to the Mall a lot and rail glitch in addition to shopping and I liked to spend time in Central Plaza. We didn't have that many options but that complex was special. It's a shame we seem to have lost the support of so many real game developers. 

I wish that would change. 

Message 41 of 44 (139 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Nov 4, 2012

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

There was an actual EA sports place, at one time.

Shame we lost that. It was quite a place and there was at one time quite a few plans to expand it beyond what we had when it left. Hard to know for sure what the reasons were but I suspect it had something to do with contract issues and money. 

EA sports, was one of the first places I visited. When I first joined Home, 2 years ago. 

I'll always keep the memories of the space, with me.

Good times.

It's where I spent all my time mostly playing poker. I would also go to the Mall a lot and rail glitch in addition to shopping and I liked to spend time in Central Plaza. We didn't have that many options but that complex was special. It's a shame we seem to have lost the support of so many realy game developers. 

I wish that would change. 

I liked doing the window glitch, on the EA Sports store. Getting inside, behind the glass. Cat Tongue

Was fun to see, the reactions I would get.

Yeah, I'm not sure if they're just bored of Home or maybe they're not hearing all our pleas. Majority of us, would love to see more game content.

Message 42 of 44 (124 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
52 posts

Nov 4, 2012

HOPPER_34 wrote:

Iazarus_ wrote:

HOPPER_34 wrote:

Iazarus_ wrote:

I have looked everywhere and can't find this EA space.

This thread is a hoax

I think the reason for pulling up a thread from more than 3 years ago and replying the way you have is a hoax. Smiley Very Happy

Hopefully mods will just delete this thread now.

Take another look princess, someone else pulled it.

Thank you for your input though.

I never stated that you pulled it. You're the one who said it was a hoax though.....and I can't help that you are feeling like a fool now.

No worries sweetie pie. Smiley Happy 

EASports is GONE from Home.....drop it, game over.

Actually you did. Maybe you didn't mean it that way but that's how you typed it.

Next time just put some thought into what you type and everything will be ok.

You're most welcome.

01000111011011110010000001100110011101010110001101101011001000000111100101101111011101010111001001110011011001010110110001100110
Message 43 of 44 (113 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
909 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 4, 2012

I want the same Sports Complex that we used to have back, with the same exact rewards.  I won the silver bracelet at the EA poker tables and was going to go for the gold bracelet the next day, and when the next day came, the space was gone.  I was robbed.

edit: very old thread, locking

---signature---
Thanks to nDreams and the new Xi, my PS3 froze during Xi's download process and put me in a perpetual loop of file restorations every time I start up my PS3. I can no longer play Playstation Home or any of my PS3 games. 600+ dollars spent on Home content, down the ****ing drain. I'm done with Playstation Home, I'm done with Sony, and I'm done with this site, as my current PS3 situation no longer warrants my being here. Bye everyone.
Message 44 of 44 (97 Views)
0 Likes