Jul 29 2013
By: cjmp Lombax Warrior 146 posts

Honeycomb Hacker Problems in Kikai Machine Game from Granzella

14 replies 301 views Edited Jul 29, 2013

Hey guys,

I hope you all enjoyed your weekend! I recently started playing Granzella's new machine fighting game which is really good so far BUT as a Honeycomb Hacker, when I hack a robot, he starts shooting at the other robot(s) right? BUT, I see NO life being taken away from the bots while they're shooting at each other or in other words, they never kill each other. Why aren't their health bars going down while they're shooting at each other? It's really irritating. Thanks a lot guys! Smiley Happy 

Just tee it high and let it fly!

Message 1 of 15 (301 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Re: Honeycomb Hacker Problems in Kikai Machine Game from Granzella

Jul 29, 2013

hacked robots don't seem to hurt other hacked robots, only non hacked ones.

I'm currently disabled and am typing on ps3 with feet. My grammar may be poor as this is difficult and tiring.
Message 2 of 15 (281 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
229 posts

Jul 29, 2013
Based on my *very* limited experience with the hacker, the dog is very important.
Home spaces in heavy rotation (where you're most likely to find me): Southern Island Hideaway (1 treasure left to find), Acorn Park, Serenity Plaza, Aurora, Pottermore (all public spaces and Hufflepuff Common Room. I am always willing to do trivia on the Hogwarts Express), Peakvox Labs, and Sodium spaces.
Message 3 of 15 (273 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
146 posts

Jul 29, 2013
Even if I hack one robot, it seems like he doesn't destroy the other bot(s) though

Message 4 of 15 (250 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
19 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 29, 2013

Some of the Kikai seem more effective at damaging the others. I have noticed that occasionally they just miss; the two at the end of Shinjuku Stationfront, for example, will stand toe-to-toe, blasting away, and never hit each other. However, the machine gunner at the beginning of Stationfront will take down the "bipedal ordinance" (i.e. the big mech) with ease, even if they're both hacked. The Elite Guard also clearly damage each other, even when any subset of those involved are hacked.

The sword soldiers, the missile soldiers, and the Elites seem to be the most dangerous (to other Kikai) when hacked. I think the machine guns just aren't very accurate.

Message 5 of 15 (229 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
6035 posts

Jul 29, 2013

When I tried the honeycomb Hacker Class I used the Dog Companion and Booster Boots combo on robots. Only on hacked robots though. That seemed to be pretty effective for me. It's definitely the more trickier of the class types to use.Woman Happy

=+=Irresponsible kids are raised by irresponsible parents who were once irresponsible kids themselves.The vicious cycle continues.=+=[/IMG]
Message 6 of 15 (217 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
146 posts

Jul 29, 2013
So, should I just try to aim at the soldiers with the swords and those stationed gunner soldiers? Thanks again!

Message 7 of 15 (195 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1924 posts

Jul 29, 2013
I just want to let honeycomb hackers know that healers sometimes run out of energy. And we need to attack to regain power to heal. So when hackers hack boxes and mines are destroy tons of them at a time, are removing stuff that the healers can use to power up and heal you.

Smiley Happy
Message 8 of 15 (183 Views)
Lombax Warrior
146 posts

Jul 30, 2013
I hope there will be an update that will have the soldiers with guns, destroy each other. Aim better stupid bots! lol. BTW, does anybody know how to get that mine soccer locomotion that I see everybody run around with? Thanks again

Message 9 of 15 (144 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
556 posts

Jul 30, 2013

Oooh. I did not know that (about Battle Healers). However, I was not aware that those type of obsticles were targetable by everyone--I just figured everyone got their own set (sorry guys).  It's in my nature to destroy all robots. ^_~

I have noticed that sometimes if there's a barrier between you and the hacked bots (even if it's something you can see over) the bots will swing at each other indefinitely but take no damage. However, if you get closer, or at least, on the same side as the bots, they'll eventually start damaging each other. Some are better damage-dealers than others though, as others have mentioned.

Projectile Kikai (especially the missle type) are the most valuable and lethal bots to hack. Problem is, they are also some of the weakest and if you have a lvl 10 mutt, they are not long for this world as soon as you get your jammer over them. If you don't have the dog, or have another companion, it's best to hack those bots first, then lure other bots into their vicinity. Then watch them die. Quickly.

Another thing of note: in the Shinjuku Intersection and Goverment Building levels,--if you've got a jammer over one of the active tiles where a missle or bomb is about to hit and you've got another jammer over a bot, then that bomb or missle appears in the other jammer RIGHT UNDER THE BOT. It has made the Intersection and Gov't Building my favorite levels. You can avert missles, en route to you this way too--if there's no bot to target, they'll just fly straight up and away from you.

Club: Nachtmere
Message 10 of 15 (136 Views)