Apr 09 2007
By: DirtyShoe Lombax Warrior 148 posts

Homebetatrial.com for open beta in august?

8 replies 23 views Edited Apr 9, 2007
not sure if this has been brought up but what if the homebetatrial.com web site is for the open beta in august. lol that would be funny for some of those guys that arent sleeping and just sitting at the comp refreshing the page thats alot of button mashing from now until august. ah who knows just speculation. what do you think?
PSN ID: DirtyShoe
Folding@Home team# 60503
Did someone call for a monkey butler? For I'am that monkey!!
Photobucket
Message 1 of 9 (23 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5910 posts

Re: Homebetatrial.com for open beta in august?

Apr 9, 2007
The beta thread has this info already but here it is again (direct quote from the site)

"Keep checking back on this site to register an interest in taking part in an exclusive closed Beta Trial of Home™"
____Rumors are just that - RUMORS____

Formosa's Law: n.
“The truly insane have enough on their plates without us adding to it.”
http://catb.org/jargon/html/F/Formosas-Law.html

Godwin's Law: prov.
“As a Usenet discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one.”
http://catb.org/jargon/html/G/Godwins-Law.html

http://mabifiles.nexon.net/movies/teaser/embed_video/mabi_movie03.swf
Message 2 of 9 (23 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10063 posts

Apr 9, 2007

AckeheceKoheo wrote:
The beta thread has this info already but here it is again (direct quote from the site)

"Keep checking back on this site to register an interest in taking part in an exclusive closed Beta Trial of Home™"

Actually you are on the end of the stick here again, the Beta thread has no info about Homebetatrial.com and the Beta in August. Also the closed Beta trail of Home is the one in April and the August is the open beta, this is critical info, so I thought I'd state it This is a question that we be answered later in the year as Home and the August Beta draws near, but at this time no info is found on the subject.
Message 3 of 9 (23 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5910 posts

Apr 9, 2007
I just put the Info into the Beta Thread now ^_^.
(hmm I was surprised it isn't there - still the question would have been better served to be in that thread)
____Rumors are just that - RUMORS____

Formosa's Law: n.
“The truly insane have enough on their plates without us adding to it.”
http://catb.org/jargon/html/F/Formosas-Law.html

Godwin's Law: prov.
“As a Usenet discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one.”
http://catb.org/jargon/html/G/Godwins-Law.html

http://mabifiles.nexon.net/movies/teaser/embed_video/mabi_movie03.swf
Message 4 of 9 (23 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10063 posts

Apr 9, 2007

AckeheceKoheo wrote:
(hmm I was surprised it isn't there - still the question would have been better served to be in that thread)

This is not helping the question, he/she is asking about the Beta in August, the info that you put in the Beta thread was already known to the people and it wasn't about what the poster was asking, you put info about the Beta that is to come this month (April), the poster of this thread is asking about the Beta in August, which there hasn't been any info, so I can kind of understand why the thread is made, but at the same time this should have been held off awhile, we haven't had any info on it as there is none to give, so the poster is just going to have to wait.
Message 5 of 9 (23 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
148 posts

Apr 10, 2007
actualy nieghther of you can read because I wasnt asking a question. I was making a statment as to the fact that it would be funny all the time people waist checking the home beta website and refreshing the page and it turned out that that perticular web site was for the open beta in august and not infact for the closed beta in april. for speculation purposes and to start conversation not for the two of you to get into a pissing match to see who could help more. thanks for the effort guys but  assistance was not needed this time.

remember when ever you assume it only makes a  "a$$ of u and me" 
Folding@Home team# 60503
Photobucket
Message 6 of 9 (23 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10063 posts

Apr 10, 2007

DirtyShoe wrote:
actualy nieghther of you can read because I wasnt asking a question. I was making a statment as to the fact that it would be funny all the time people waist checking the home beta website and refreshing the page and it turned out that that perticular web site was for the open beta in august and not infact for the closed beta in april. for speculation purposes and to start conversation not for the two of you to get into a pissing match to see who could help more. thanks for the effort guys but  assistance was not needed this time.

remember when ever you assume it only makes a  "a$$ of u and me" 

Well it was more in the form of a question, you should make you thoughts a little clearer, as for you thought, who knows and not to be mean or anything but what does it matter, this thought is really premature, as you are thinking ahead of time, while others aren't, they are still very much worried about the April Beta to really think about the beta for August. Now about the help comment, we are just trying to help others, not for the purpose of whose the most helpful but because we want to helpl, but if you feel you don't need it, just say so, there is no need to knock both of our efforts, as I stated its not about who can be more helpful.
Message 7 of 9 (23 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
148 posts

Apr 11, 2007
omg you still think iam talking about august i know that the homebetatrial.com web site is for april i was talking about it in a comical sense as to the fact that it would be funny if everyone was checking a website that they thought was for april is in fact for august i know thats NOT THE CASE it would just be FUNNY. hence the lol after the exact same statement in my first post.

NOW LAUGH!!!!!
Folding@Home team# 60503
Photobucket
Message 8 of 9 (23 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
127 posts

Apr 11, 2007

PSPMAN07 wrote:

AckeheceKoheo wrote:

This is not helping the question, he/she is asking about the Beta in August, the info that you put in the Beta thread was already known to the people and it wasn't about what the poster was asking, you put info about the Beta that is to come this month (April), the poster of this thread is asking about the Beta in August, which there hasn't been any info, so I can kind of understand why the thread is made, but at the same time this should have been held off awhile, we haven't had any info on it as there is none to give, so the poster is just going to have to wait.

The way you type when you post irritates me. I'm not saying you irritate me... Just the way you type.
Message 9 of 9 (23 Views)
0 Likes