Apr 18 2007
By: Chants Fender Bender 3705 posts

Home

6 replies 10 views Edited Apr 18, 2007
I have a feeling Home will be actually pretty fun. I know this has been talked about before, but I think its gonna be awesome to hang out with your buddies in your own apartment and watch game trailers on your TV in Home or play pool together on your pool table or in the game room. I actually think this may attract and probably will, new people to the Playstation Network. I just think will be a fun place to hang out. But the cons about it are there's always jerks everywhere and probably harass everyoneThe idea of typing messages with a USB keyboard or talk with a headset in Home is impressive on how good the communication if with other users around you. Who knows what kind of furniture Sony will release in the Playstation Store, probably bigger TV's or bigger chairs. I like the idea how you unlock furniture through games too. I just think Home will be a nice place to hang, and will probably be a nice connective community.
Message 1 of 7 (10 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Re: Home

Apr 18, 2007
sure  we will have fun  buuuuuuuut  i  i wait  to sign up  grrrrrrrrr....
Message 2 of 7 (10 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1072 posts

Apr 18, 2007
HOME is what tipped me over the edge to buy a PS3.  I was considering other options, but after hearing the reports about it, I made my decision.

I have always been a sucker for online worlds.  I started with Club Carribe on the Commodore 64 and have been playing them in one fashion or another up until the present addiction of World of Warcraft.

I just hope they make Home somewhere where you can spend a lot of time in and not just a bunch of window dressing.  I don't want it to be one of those things you spend 10 minutes in and then not really have any further reason to use it.

(PSN: CraigHwk)
Message 3 of 7 (10 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1373 posts

Apr 18, 2007
The coolest thing about Home i think is that it's not a game. It's a huge place where we can hang around and talk with people. I will say Hello to everybody i can see.
Message 4 of 7 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2933 posts

Apr 18, 2007
One of the possible console selers if it lives u; to hype.
LittleBigPlanet
Message 5 of 7 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
910 posts

Apr 18, 2007
home is awesome
Message 6 of 7 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Rux
Treasure Hunter
5135 posts

Apr 18, 2007
I don't think many people can wait for Home. Come October, and the full fun begins.
Eh, we still have the open and closed betas for fun, though

Message 7 of 7 (10 Views)
0 Likes