Lombax Warrior
105 posts

Re: Home will start a new era

May 29, 2007
home will be a big hit.

Message Edited by vash_tigang on 05-29-2007 04:09 PM

Message Edited by vash_tigang on 05-29-2007 04:09 PM
Time is made for a reason, which is not to waste any of it.
PSN ID= Vash_Tigang, and Sausagefoot
"NO $KILL$, Just Owned"

Message 31 of 54 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
105 posts

May 29, 2007

AgentAnderson wrote:

cavelry wrote:
home will change online gaming drastically console communities moderately, i think they will win close the gap in the console war when they release this download

I agree !!

Initially home won't 'be all that', but next year I see it as a big thing.

I know what you mean! I know how it will change things next year! It's due to the fact that sony's line up would be there to back it up and the more games you have the better. Cause you get trophies! and better yet, Home might even push it up even more with the updates. So what do you guys say? All those games guys plus Home, sony would end up becoming the superior.
"NO $KILL$, Just Owned"

Message 32 of 54 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Rux
Treasure Hunter
5135 posts

May 29, 2007

newfoundError wrote:
It'll definitely beat anything they have over on Xbox Live, I'm sure they dont have an interactive world for the Xbox owners to walk around in.

I bet SuxBox Live will have a feature like Home pretty soon... those unoriginal jerks
Message 33 of 54 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4458 posts

May 30, 2007

cavelry wrote:
home will change online gaming drastically, i think they will win the console war when they release this download

If by change you mean make it boring, your correct!

Home will do nothing for the console war, people might buy the PS3 because of it but when they actually get into it. I bet they will be on ebay trying to sell their console.
RED-DOG

Photobucket
Message 34 of 54 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
105 posts

May 30, 2007

Shnozzle wrote:

newfoundError wrote:
It'll definitely beat anything they have over on Xbox Live, I'm sure they dont have an interactive world for the Xbox owners to walk around in.

I bet SuxBox Live will have a feature like Home pretty soon... those unoriginal jerks

True that. SuxBox i heard is also planning on inventing one of their own handheld consoles pretty soon just like the ds and psp... ok they copied pretty much what other systems have. So what's next? home?
"NO $KILL$, Just Owned"

Message 35 of 54 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
105 posts

May 30, 2007

red dog1 wrote:

cavelry wrote:
home will change online gaming drastically, i think they will win the console war when they release this download

If by change you mean make it boring, your correct!

Home will do nothing for the console war, people might buy the PS3 because of it but when they actually get into it. I bet they will be on ebay trying to sell their console.

Are you being an a$$ kisser of xbox or just expressing your self in a bad direction? I'd tell you this... you have no idea what sony is capable of and so is the surprise they have for us all. It shall all be revealed soon you just wait.
"NO $KILL$, Just Owned"

Message 36 of 54 (0 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

May 30, 2007
I guess there is no chance on having a real coversation here is there?   It seems to me that all anyone on this forum wants to do is post pointless nonsense. This is exactly the kind of thing "home" will only make worse.
Message 37 of 54 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6721 posts

May 31, 2007
i don't think that it will revolutionize anything. It's like the sims with mini games.
Message 38 of 54 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
253 posts

Jun 1, 2007
Ya'll watch, after 2 months or less of it being out you will start to see less and less people on it, and then the topics/threads on how boring it is will begin. HOME WILL NOT START A NEW ERA, the era that is now, the im 16 and under and instead of playing outside or going on a date i sit at my computer all night or play my games all night. Home will just fuel this even more.

DOn't get me wrong it's a great idea, but it will get very old very quick. I have the beta, used it once and haven't sence, already boring!
Message 39 of 54 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5666 posts

Jun 2, 2007

RO_COL-SMITTY wrote:
Ya'll watch, after 2 months or less of it being out you will start to see less and less people on it, and then the topics/threads on how boring it is will begin. HOME WILL NOT START A NEW ERA, the era that is now, the im 16 and under and instead of playing outside or going on a date i sit at my computer all night or play my games all night. Home will just fuel this even more.

DOn't get me wrong it's a great idea, but it will get very old very quick. I have the beta, used it once and haven't sence, already boring!

You set your goals/expectations too high just as in real life. Did you expect a full blown 100% done application?
Message 40 of 54 (0 Views)
0 Likes