Wastelander
826 posts

Re: Home will start a new era

May 26, 2007
Home wont change anything. The leathers will. We will grow into a network of thousands of gamers all wearing leather.
Photobucket

PSN: Lambbeast
"Founder of The Leather Gang"
"Founder of The Red T Gang"
"Had Last Post On Every Topic on Page on 7-13-07 11:07pm"
"50,000th post on Home Forums"

PSN: LambBeast
Message 11 of 54 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5666 posts

May 26, 2007

LambBro wrote:
Home wont change anything. The leathers will. We will grow into a network of thousands of gamers all wearing leather.

Wow.... Just Wow! well, that and sad.
Message 12 of 54 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
883 posts

May 26, 2007
sooo you could say that Sony brought out Home as the Anti-Christ to the Halo series????? i mean Sony needs a game to rival that Behemoth...what do you guys think?
Message 13 of 54 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
883 posts

May 26, 2007
ROTFLMAO @ Proper grammar would be nice. Don't write 'funner' that is not a word. Write 'more fun'. Thanks. You just sound stupid when you type that.
Message 14 of 54 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5120 posts

May 26, 2007
Message 15 of 54 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5946 posts

May 26, 2007

Chuckles049 wrote:
nicely said my friend....

Who? Who said something nicely!
deep, titanic, make the dance panic, one-a-penny, two-a-penny, vibe you can't manage

My Hiscores | infrared Gaming Community
Message 16 of 54 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
883 posts

May 26, 2007
default he was reffering to this comment

Proper grammar would be nice. Don't write 'funner' that is not a word. Write 'more fun'. Thanks. You just sound stupid when you type that.
Message 17 of 54 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5946 posts

May 26, 2007

jmr201 wrote:
Proper grammar would be nice. Don't write 'funner' that is not a word. Write 'more fun'. Thanks. You just sound stupid when you type that.

No one is perfect, I'm sorry I don't live up to your expectations.

Message Edited by default001 on 05-26-2007 04:08 PM
deep, titanic, make the dance panic, one-a-penny, two-a-penny, vibe you can't manage

Message 18 of 54 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5946 posts

May 26, 2007
Wow, slow down there buddy. Believe it or not, some people are not so fond of this new concept (excluding me of course, just saying). I do believe Home will change how online gaming is viewed, now, the previous 2D matching making system is changed into 3D with home. This will make matchmaking a lot better/more fun and not only can you see who you are playing with virtually, but you can talk to them before you play a game together. And the same thing with things like Trophies. I'm looking forward to Home, and I hope Sony makes the right decisions--which I'm sure they will. So far, I'm impressed.

Message Edited by default001 on 05-26-2007 04:13 PM

Message 19 of 54 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
689 posts

May 26, 2007

Enjoi_Panda wrote:
sooo you could say that Sony brought out Home as the Anti-Christ to the Halo series????? i mean Sony needs a game to rival that Behemoth...what do you guys think?

I agree that a game would be needed to rival the hype machine that is Halo. But I don't think that Sony decided to make Home as a Halo3 killer. Playstation has always been that machine that has the best variety of games. If you look at other consoles in history and current, they are usually percieved as one game machines. Such as the xbox being a halo box and any nintendo machine to be the mario machine. Sony doesn't really do that. That is why you are seeing a lot of very cool original ips coming this fall.

As for the main post topic, I don't believe that Home will drastically revolutionize anything. I do believe that after home comes out, we will see people getting addicted and showing their friends. Those friends will either tell others about the cool online community to others, or decide to buy a ps3 instead of the competition. Then, I believe the industry will start looking this way and decide that they shouldn't have scrapped the idea of an avatar mmo style online interface. (They both claimed that they thought of it first, but decided it was a bad idea)
If you say pwnd in your everyday speech, Please stop talking.
Message 20 of 54 (0 Views)
0 Likes