Jul 25 2007
By: stinkey Lombax Warrior 120 posts

Home wallpapers

5 replies 8 views Edited Jul 25, 2007
I just had an idea that i will like to share with the rest of the PS3 community. I was thinking that companies should make special wallpapers available as unlockable or whatever through home. My reason is that the wallpapers has been a big hit on the forums since the 1.9 update. This is just an Idea. If you have any suggestions on how this can be done or any different ideas as far as wall papers in home go please fell free to share them.
Message 1 of 6 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2090 posts

Re: Home wallpapers

Jul 25, 2007

Stinkey wrote:
I just had an idea that i will like to share with the rest of the PS3 community. I was thinking that companies should make special wallpapers available as unlockable or whatever through home. My reason is that the wallpapers has been a big hit on the forums since the 1.9 update. This is just an Idea. If you have any suggestions on how this can be done or any different ideas as far as wall papers in home go please fell free to share them.

im almost positive that is aready in it, and if its not in the beta it will most likely be in the final version
Message 2 of 6 (8 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
989 posts

Jul 25, 2007

Stinkey wrote:

Well it is a good idea but it would have to change more of the XMB because I can easily go to Google and download a pic and put it as a wallpaper. They would have to do more than just change the background, for example if I unlocked a Pepsi theme then the background would change and also the logos could change like the PS Store could now be the Pepsi symbol, etc.

Photobucket
Message 3 of 6 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
342 posts

Jul 26, 2007
good idea
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Message 4 of 6 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
458 posts

Jul 26, 2007
Im sure this will be in the final version.
3 Out Of 2 People Don't Understand Fractions. My ID is stickyblah feel free to add me.
Message 5 of 6 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
1284 posts

Jul 26, 2007

StickyBlah wrote:
Im sure this will be in the final version.

+14421
Message 6 of 6 (8 Views)
0 Likes