Sackboy
458 posts

Re: Home video in Playstation Store

Mar 20, 2007

Kaliden wrote:
I didn't know about Home until a few days back, my jaw almost hit the floor when I did.

I would support putting it on the Store.

same here!
Little Big Planet Sig 1 Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 10 of 50 (21 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
199 posts

Mar 20, 2007
you have my complete support, I still have to tell alot of my friends about home either because they don't know anything about video games or because they dont have internet. My friend even was sooooooo obsessed with spor eand constantly talked about it. then when I checked it out online and talked with him again, I knew more than he did. sony needs to realize not alot of people go looking for info so maybey they should try to put out all the info so that it does end up reaching people who (sorry to say) are dumb or unmotivated to search for it. playstation store being on of those way.
Message 11 of 50 (21 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
424 posts

Mar 20, 2007

rdandy wrote:
I just keep a copy of the trailer on my sandisk cruiser, I have .wmv and mpeg4 formats, which is on my key ring. So when I go to someone's house that has a ps3 or a xbox 360 I can show them.

Not the best resolution though.

not evryone has a camera or psp n stuff or computers... most people dont use Ps inter they either use blue-ray or Games or Music
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 12 of 50 (21 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
424 posts

Mar 20, 2007

AckeheceKoheo wrote:
I would love to see it there as well
but you can direct them to the video using the PS3 browser and these forums if it is not posted

ok not evryone goes on PS3 broswer or anything like that somehow evrything that has to do with PS3 broswer or PS store laggs. or takes a long time. i dont know why
Message 13 of 50 (21 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5910 posts

Mar 20, 2007

to_get_a_ps3 wrote:

AckeheceKoheo wrote:
I would love to see it there as well
but you can direct them to the video using the PS3 browser and these forums if it is not posted

ok not evryone goes on PS3 broswer or anything like that somehow evrything that has to do with PS3 broswer or PS store laggs. or takes a long time. i dont know why

you need a ps3 and internet access to use the PSN store....
so It might even be faster for some to watch the video on Youtube or Grouper then the PSN store
I find that if I clear my router of old traffic before I use the store functionality it runs much faster (and If I run a bittorrent and don't clear it before... it runs like molasses in December)
____Rumors are just that - RUMORS____

Formosa's Law: n.
“The truly insane have enough on their plates without us adding to it.”
http://catb.org/jargon/html/F/Formosas-Law.html

Godwin's Law: prov.
“As a Usenet discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one.”
http://catb.org/jargon/html/G/Godwins-Law.html

http://mabifiles.nexon.net/movies/teaser/embed_video/mabi_movie03.swf
Message 14 of 50 (21 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
424 posts

Mar 20, 2007
what im trying to say half of the population of PS3 owners with internet dont do that so they dont know and also how can it be faster if i tried using PS3 internet wired its pretty slow man
its same speed as PSP's or slower
Message 15 of 50 (21 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
100 posts

Mar 20, 2007
I agree, I'd like to see a 1080p video of home in the store.

And I'm sure it will happen anyway in a few months, but I think their announcement and media release had to do more about the Europe launch and convincing people that the PS3 is about to take further leaps forward... I don't think they were trying to sell home, but they were selling more hype about buying the system.
Message 16 of 50 (21 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5946 posts

Mar 20, 2007
Sure
deep, titanic, make the dance panic, one-a-penny, two-a-penny, vibe you can't manage

My Hiscores | infrared Gaming Community
Message 17 of 50 (21 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
186 posts

Mar 20, 2007
It's amazing all the videos that can be hosted online from conferences and interviews and everything but they don't get put up on the store.
PSN: aoxd_ I accept all friend requests!

Message 18 of 50 (21 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
424 posts

Mar 20, 2007
true true... true that
Message 19 of 50 (21 Views)
0 Likes