Splicer
58 posts

Re: Home tycoon a game or not?

Oct 27, 2012

To a Tycoon, everything is a game. A game of money. A game they are winning, and you are losing.

Message 21 of 25 (185 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2651 posts

Oct 28, 2012

ln_Cognito wrote:

To a Tycoon, everything is a game. A game of money. A game they are winning, and you are losing.

The only Tycoons winning when leaderboard slots are "For Sale" would be the game developers. If that was your point, then I agree with you.

castle3
Message 22 of 25 (165 Views)
Splicer
58 posts

Oct 28, 2012

X-MsLiZa-X wrote:

ln_Cognito wrote:

The only Tycoons winning when leaderboard slots are "For Sale" would be the game developers. If that was your point, then I agree with you.

Yes, X-MsLiza-X, my point exactly. The only Tycoons in this game are the creators.

Message 23 of 25 (133 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2213 posts

Nov 4, 2012
it's not really a game.. it's a gimmick to just take your money and run.. Just like.. I paid "CASH" to get the zoo expansion... took like 5 mins to do all the quests.. that's it.. Now if I wanted to place another zoo in my city, it'll cost me 70 coins.. **bleep**.. I just paid for the expansion, now anytime I want to add another zoo you gonna charge me again.. Nope.. I have now since retired from that game.. Nothing more then sales gimmick to get money.
Message 24 of 25 (63 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
2651 posts

Nov 4, 2012

I've enjoyed building a city but I haven't spent any money at all.  I know that I'll never be anywhere near the leaderboards but that's ok.  The main downside of not buying an expansion pack seems to be lack of building options.  It gets a little boring adding the same structures over and over again.  My in-game money is around a half a million but I don't really know what to spend it on anymore.

You get what you pay for, I guess.  C'est la vie.

castle3
Message 25 of 25 (60 Views)
0 Likes