Treasure Hunter
5870 posts

Re: Home's old locations

Nov 16, 2012

hazu360 wrote:

Japan's Music Cafe and park are very goodSmiley Very Happy but japan needs some sort of game table on its park like chess or a shogi board. In my book EU and JPN got the good parks NA needs a new one just sayingSmiley Mad but hey Black did you see the other beach beside Southern Island Hideaway its sort of like the old irem one {in my book better}

Japan Home has a park? o0 What park are you talking about? Are you talking about Home Square?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 11 of 18 (158 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
28 posts

Nov 16, 2012

totally saw that yesterday, so far im loving it, but kind of bothersome how you cant ust go underwater like the old ones. i know we can swim, but i dont know, its just different ^^

Message 12 of 18 (153 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2432 posts

Nov 16, 2012

MLn_22 wrote:

they will make a new CP.

I mean they wont call it CP again, but they will create something.

Because they have to.

If not if things continue the way they are, lots of ppl wont be happy to see that they really dont listen to us/them.

So yes, in time they will have to start listening and care about what we think and would like.

MANY of us could leave and scare them, just saying. lol

Gather ppl, set a date, then do NOT log on Home for a week. xD

This is actually a BAD idea, because this would give them exactly what they (apparently) want, that being nobody going into Home, so they can shut it down. After all the price-gouging, disinterest in what would make the community happy, and total breakdown in HCM-community communications, it's the only explanation that makes any sense. HOWEVER, if we're in Home and in good numbers, but not attending awful, slop-together events or dropping chunks of cash on items, perhaps they'll get the message without one being sent.

Photobucket
Message 13 of 18 (140 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
504 posts

Nov 16, 2012

ooOHinataOoo Yes that's what im talking about i mean to me its a park it has lots of grass and places to sitSmiley Tongue 

photo moka_zps43a8e4a6.jpghttp://playstationhome.jp
Message 14 of 18 (137 Views)
Fender Bender
3075 posts

Nov 16, 2012

I went on Home in EU. They still have a CP like place they call Home Square. They also have the old mall I think and Sully's Bar. They pretty much have all the old space's that was taken away from NA. They have everything we have in NA including public and personal space's except the hub of course (lucky them). But they have more than us, because they also have personal space's that we don't have here. I don't know why they get the royal treatment and we don't. Why was all this content that everybody loved taken away from us? And why don't we get some of the space's that EU and Japan get? This is total bs if you ask me.

bobs fed signature
Message 15 of 18 (126 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1157 posts

Nov 16, 2012

BlackSheepie wrote:

I know I'm a little late posting this, but WHAT THE **bleep** happened to a lot of the old locations on Home?! It wasn't necessary to get rid of anything.

According to Sony, it was necessary. Some spaces were no longer under contract. Some spaces were incompatible with the direction Home was going. Some spaces had very low traffic and were removed to make way for bigger and better content.

Like Central Plaza. And there used to be a beach people could go to; I know there's the Southern Island Hideaway now, but I still miss the old beach.

Granzella's Glittering Sands beach is much better than Diesel Island.

And the old Mall with the staircase. I used to CREEP under that staircase!!!!

The new mall is better organized. It also has a kiosk with free items and a game that gives away a free reward every fortnight.

And the playground place where avatars could play basketball--is that gone?!

No.

There only seems to be like 5 decent places to go to now a days and even still there aren't that many people around.

There's always people in any of the new game spaces. You may have forgotten that Home is a game. People buy video game consoles to play video games.

For Christs sake no one even plays poker in Godfather anymore!

That's because both Hellfire and Digital Leisure's versions of Texas hold 'em feature better interfaces and unlockable rewards.

The Hub doesn't even seem fit to accommodate people; it doesn't seem user friendly. Unlike the old Central Plaza. I loved that place. T-T

The Hub is still an advertisement for Sony products, bad movies, and Home content. It also looks better and is easier to use than Central Plaza. The rewards from the Hub are superior to what was given away in Central Plaza.

They need to add a lot of new public locations. Like a normal grassy park, or perhaps a snowy area with a ski lodge; that would be cool.

Indie Park and the Adventure District are grassy. You should feel at Home in Yetis vs. Monsters. It's a snowy area that contains the last remnants of Central Plaza. There's a small contingent of users who gather atop the benches and wax nostalgic with rose-tinted glasses.

Skew-Master

Gamers are the worst f*cking people. ~ Phil Fish

Message 16 of 18 (119 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
870 posts

Nov 17, 2012

stardeth wrote:

MLn_22 wrote:

they will make a new CP.

I mean they wont call it CP again, but they will create something.

Because they have to.

If not if things continue the way they are, lots of ppl wont be happy to see that they really dont listen to us/them.

So yes, in time they will have to start listening and care about what we think and would like.

MANY of us could leave and scare them, just saying. lol

Gather ppl, set a date, then do NOT log on Home for a week. xD

This is actually a BAD idea, because this would give them exactly what they (apparently) want, that being nobody going into Home, so they can shut it down. After all the price-gouging, disinterest in what would make the community happy, and total breakdown in HCM-community communications, it's the only explanation that makes any sense. HOWEVER, if we're in Home and in good numbers, but not attending awful, slop-together events or dropping chunks of cash on items, perhaps they'll get the message without one being sent.

LOL i really do not think so.

Message 17 of 18 (102 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
504 posts

Nov 17, 2012

Bobsfed how is it bs? japan cant have clubs we don't have haf of your homes you guys prob have 100 more then japan. Japan home has about 6 house that you dont got and thats not much at all you guys can have tv and tv shows you guys have much more content then japan will ever prob have go take a look some time.As for EU the NA ver and EU are about the same there are stuff they got and stuff you got they don't what's Bs is ppl like you crying about stuff like this enjoy your ver and if your un happy join a other ver of home it's not hard.

photo moka_zps43a8e4a6.jpghttp://playstationhome.jp
Message 18 of 18 (92 Views)