Nov 15 2012
By: BlackSheepie Splicer 28 posts

Home's old locations

17 replies 285 views Edited Nov 15, 2012

I know I'm a little late posting this, but WHAT THE **bleep** happened to a lot of the old locations on Home?! It wasn't necessary to get rid of anything. Like Central Plaza. And there used to be a beach people could go to; I know there's the Southern Island Hideaway now, but I still miss the old beach. And the old Mall with the staircase. I used to CREEP under that staircase!!!! And the playground place where avatars could play basketball--is that gone?! There only seems to be like 5 decent places to go to now a days and even still there aren't that many people around. For Christs sake no one even plays poker in Godfather anymore! The Hub doesn't even seem fit to accommodate people; it doesn't seem user friendly. Unlike the old Central Plaza. I loved that place. T-T

They need to add a lot of new public locations. Like a normal grassy park, or perhaps a snowy area with a ski lodge; that would be cool. >>  OOOH! Or a coffee shop..

Message 1 of 18 (285 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Re: Home's old locations

Nov 15, 2012

Lots of changes and lots of spaces were recently unpublished like Sully's Bar, Resident Evil and more. Welcome to the new Home. We have some neat new stuff although personally I wish we could have kept a lot of the old stuff as well. 

Message 2 of 18 (276 Views)
Sackboy
416 posts

Nov 15, 2012

They all got bulldozed.

Too many gas leaks, I hear.

Message 3 of 18 (270 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1011 posts

Nov 15, 2012
Playground is still there. Look under "Explore".
Message 4 of 18 (266 Views)
Fender Bender
3408 posts

Nov 15, 2012

BlackSheepie wrote:

I know I'm a little late posting this, but WHAT THE **bleep** happened to a lot of the old locations on Home?! It wasn't necessary to get rid of anything. Like Central Plaza. And there used to be a beach people could go to; I know there's the Southern Island Hideaway now, but I still miss the old beach. And the old Mall with the staircase. I used to CREEP under that staircase!!!! And the playground place where avatars could play basketball--is that gone?! There only seems to be like 5 decent places to go to now a days and even still there aren't that many people around. For Christs sake no one even plays poker in Godfather anymore! The Hub doesn't even seem fit to accommodate people; it doesn't seem user friendly. Unlike the old Central Plaza. I loved that place. T-T

They need to add a lot of new public locations. Like a normal grassy park, or perhaps a snowy area with a ski lodge; that would be cool. >>  OOOH! Or a coffee shop..

A coffee shop or a nice big park oh my gosh that would just be wonderful! The park and shop can be used to gather everyone in a nice space that looks like you want to be in it.  We need something like Japan's Music Cafe, that would draw attention to every user here.

photo tumblr_ltj7u6nyrU1qetp61o1_500_zpse82365c3.gif
http://auroraterra.deviantart.com/
Message 5 of 18 (230 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
504 posts

Nov 15, 2012

Japan's Music Cafe and park are very goodSmiley Very Happy but japan needs some sort of game table on its park like chess or a shogi board. In my book EU and JPN got the good parks NA needs a new one just sayingSmiley Mad but hey Black did you see the other beach beside Southern Island Hideaway its sort of like the old irem one {in my book better}

photo moka_zps43a8e4a6.jpghttp://playstationhome.jp
Message 6 of 18 (216 Views)
Treasure Hunter
8666 posts

Nov 16, 2012

BlackSheepie wrote:

Yea, no one seem's to know why Sony delete's these spaces in Home.  Turn's out there is a ton of vewer feed back like you're post here that say's they want the old spaces in Home to come back.  Well that ever happen?  I don't know, but I find it unlikely...  Smiley Sad

Folding@home Team #118000
GAPHome

General

Message 7 of 18 (201 Views)
Fender Bender
3075 posts

Nov 16, 2012

Everyone seemed to like the old space's like CP and Sully's Bar. But Sony wanted some new 3rd party developer's to make some new things on Home. And for some reason these new developer's didn't like the CP or the old mall. So even though the players enjoyed these space's, Sony only cares what the developer's wanted. So they came up with the boring and lame Hub for some reason, and  even though the developer's were happy, most of the players aren't. But again Sony doesn't care what we think. Man Frustrated

bobs fed signature
Message 8 of 18 (199 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
44 posts

Nov 16, 2012

I just got back my self and from the look of things what a let down.  bring back Or old locations.

Message 9 of 18 (181 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
870 posts

Nov 16, 2012

they will make a new CP.

I mean they wont call it CP again, but they will create something.

Because they have to.

If not if things continue the way they are, lots of ppl wont be happy to see that they really dont listen to us/them.

So yes, in time they will have to start listening and care about what we think and would like.

MANY of us could leave and scare them, just saying. lol

Gather ppl, set a date, then do NOT log on Home for a week. xD

Message 10 of 18 (167 Views)
0 Likes