Jun 3, 2010

Message 91 of 132 (4,193 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1300 posts

Re: Home’s Top Avatar - Horror Week

Jun 3, 2010

HlBANA wrote:

Since I can't even fully participate as I'm not a U.S resident (as many others here are), I might as well have some fun!

*ahem*

You want real horror? What if Sony didn't decided to fix the permanent grin on our avatars for years? Something will continue to grow...

It's the demon child that has plagued us all herself --

THE SMILE™

http://boardsus.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home-General/The-Smile/td-p/45698160

THE HORROR!!

Lol! That's great... Kudos to you. Smiley Tongue

Message 92 of 132 (4,193 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
516 posts

Jun 3, 2010

SPADERZ216

Male Entry: Punk zombie

Message 93 of 132 (4,193 Views)
Wastelander
516 posts

Jun 3, 2010

I like this theme, if you wish to vote for me click here

Message 94 of 132 (4,193 Views)
Wastelander
666 posts

Jun 3, 2010

Lol, here goes my entry. Smiley Tongue

Dajustin13

Male entry

It's close to midnight and something evil's lurking in the dark Under the moonlight, you see a sight that almost stops your heart You try to scream but terror takes the sound before you make it You start to freeze as horror looks you right between the eyes You're paralyzed Cause this is Reaper!!!

There's been reports recently of going ons in the Siren space of hooded faceless creatures, emerging from the shadows, with the exception of one unique Reaper, with protruding horns and a expressionless substitute for a face. He seems to lead these creatures of the night.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicNo one is safe. Any unsuspecting and innocent being can be attacked at any moment from these unforgiven monsters. Image and video hosting by TinyPic

We recommend you stay away and protect your friends and family from such a horrible experience.

And though you fight to stay alive Your body starts to shiver For no mere mortal can resist The evil of the Reaper

Lol, I had too.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 95 of 132 (4,193 Views)
I Only Post Everything
704 posts

Jun 3, 2010

xX-SLYF3R-Xx wrote:

XKimRoxX wrote:

Lol KimRox .. Thats Awesome

Scary Little Girl .. Haha Cursed Bear

Thank You Sly!! Teddy, Shmee and Me! are very close friends..

Teddy don't like people to much.  Especially People around me.

He said's that people are Evil & Cruel.

Teddy prefers the presence of Animals around.

I love Teddy & my Assistance Shmee.

We had fun at our Tea Party yesterday

Message 96 of 132 (4,193 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
72 posts

Jun 3, 2010

Anaheim_Ducks wrote:

Abraham Lincoln back from the grave... I don't know if I'm supposed run or ask him to help...

is he going to pull an ak47 out from under his hat and blow batman away with a rata-tat-tat?

Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny.

Robotic scorpion in the Sodium space, footprint on its burst stomach, This city is afraid of me, I have earned its rewards, the Plaza are exended gutters, and the gutters are filled with glitches . When the drains scab over, the glitchers will drown, the accumulated filth of all there dancing and glitching will foam up about their waist and all the harassers and flamers will cry: "Save us" and Ill look down and Ill whisper: "I have no headset."

...I really want a Rorscach costume.
Message 97 of 132 (4,193 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
72 posts

Jun 3, 2010

firehawk2324 wrote:

firehawk2324

Female entry: Big Sister in Rapture

The Big Sisters, as they are now known, are highly aggressive and have the ability to use plasmids absorbed from gathering ADAM as children.

actually the bows and the fish drawings on your back make you less scary.

Robotic scorpion in the Sodium space, footprint on its burst stomach, This city is afraid of me, I have earned its rewards, the Plaza are exended gutters, and the gutters are filled with glitches . When the drains scab over, the glitchers will drown, the accumulated filth of all there dancing and glitching will foam up about their waist and all the harassers and flamers will cry: "Save us" and Ill look down and Ill whisper: "I have no headset."

...I really want a Rorscach costume.
Message 98 of 132 (4,193 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2127 posts

Jun 3, 2010

Belias21 wrote:

firehawk2324 wrote:

firehawk2324

Female entry: Big Sister in Rapture

The Big Sisters, as they are now known, are highly aggressive and have the ability to use plasmids absorbed from gathering ADAM as children.

actually the bows and the fish drawings on your back make you less scary.

Not when you think about those poor Little Sisters that had to ride in that cage on my back.

Outside of a dog, a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read. -Groucho Marx

Message 99 of 132 (4,193 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Jun 3, 2010

No I'm not scared! Was wondering when you were going to show up! LoL! Your poster in the mall has been up since yesterday!

___

The economy is bad as we all know. Getting that first job is going to be especially difficult even if you have skills. Being the well schooled and particularly bright Zombie that I am, I decided to up my chances for employment when I graduate by getting an internship and where better to improve my skills than at the Siren Lounge. The nurses at the Ward of Despair are so good at what they do (killing people) and they are very sociable and fashionably dressed as well .

Hope you like it and please kudo my submission if you do! Thank you! ??
__

PS3 Home: Horror Theme
Female Submission for Joanna_Dark_

Siren Lounge Internship – An Experience To Die For!

Today I arrived at the renowned Siren Lounge especially known for it's beautiful nurses and wonderful mortuary! Hee hee.

After marveling at the beauty of the space I finally enter the Ward of Despair to find one of the nurses at the reception desk where I proceeded to fill out an application and give her my resume. I came to learn however, that without first hand experience I didn't really stand much of a chance of getting the position.   (I dare you to find the Ward of Despair without people to shoot a pic )

So this called for drastic action as I quickly headed outside to find an unwilling subject to help me. There just has to be someone around here who I can use to fill out my resume!

Voila! "Hey you! I need your help!"

"Who me?" ?

"Yes you...!"

"You look just like the person I've been looking for... although you're still breathing but we can fix that easy enough. Hee Hee!

It's a shame because you're mighty cute! Oh well I do need the job so priorities, priorities!

Although he wasn't too cooperative at first he did really well after sufficient coaching!

The nurses were so impressed they gave me the job and moved me downstairs where I could really enjoy myself! Woot!

Additional Images of this photoshoot are at Joanna's Photostream on Flickr.

Message 100 of 132 (4,193 Views)