First Son
3 posts

Re: Home’s Top Avatar - Fantasy Week

May 18, 2010

I WANNA BE THE NEXT "HOME'S TOP AVATAR",,N IT'S JUST MY STYLEWoman WinkImage Hosting by imagefra.me

Message 31 of 292 (54 Views)
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
776 posts

May 18, 2010

Unlocking the mysteries of Home....

original
Message 32 of 292 (54 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

May 18, 2010

Cat you can only make one submission in each category (one male and one female). Excuse me if I'm wrong but both yours look like male submissions.

Message 33 of 292 (54 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

May 18, 2010
Message 34 of 292 (54 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1115 posts

May 18, 2010
Message 35 of 292 (54 Views)
Lombax Warrior
71 posts

May 18, 2010

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Message 36 of 292 (54 Views)
First Son
11 posts

May 18, 2010
Message 37 of 292 (54 Views)
Fender Bender
3519 posts

May 18, 2010

I am The Walrus

"John Lennon"

During the Sgt Pepper/Yellow Submarine years.

Photobucket

Message 38 of 292 (54 Views)
Survivor
2604 posts

May 18, 2010

DIRECTOR_ON_DUTY wrote:

I stand with the Canadians. Not Fair. You have to do something to include them.

Thank you sir!  Thats more like it..Once again all contest and event for HOME is all "exclusive" for U.S. citizen 13 or older only.  What is it?  We Canadian, Mexican and many other outside of the 50 States is considered as chopped liver?!  I am beginning to get sick and tire of this "Oooo, U.S. Citizen exclusive only HOME contest and event..".  Come on!  Give me a break.  I think am gonna use HOME less because its a bias to not include us or users from South America.  HOME is a world wide communication tool on the PS3 and owns by everyone...

EDIT: And to you sir Magnus, you just lost a regular customer (my self) on purchasing HOME virtual goods for not allowing Canadian and many others to participate a simple HOME event.

----------------------------------------------
"I present you facts, not sugar coated fiction..."

"Art imitate life, life imitate art..."

"To live through an uneventful day from sunrise to sunset, is the most precious that one can ask for..."

"You create the world of the dream. We bring the subject into that dream and fill it with their subconscious." - Dominic Cobb
----------------------------------------------
Message 39 of 292 (54 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2254 posts

May 18, 2010

Art_of_Ronin wrote:

DIRECTOR_ON_DUTY wrote:

I stand with the Canadians. Not Fair. You have to do something to include them.

Thank you sir!  Thats more like it..Once again all contest and event for HOME is all "exclusive" for U.S. citizen 13 or older only.  What is it?  We Canadian, Mexican and many other outside of the 50 States is considered as chopped liver?!  I am beginning to get sick and tire of this "Oooo, U.S. Citizen exclusive only HOME contest and event..".  Come on!  Give me a break.  I think am gonna use HOME less because its a bias to not include us or users from South America.  HOME is a world wide communication tool on the PS3 and owns by everyone...

EDIT: And to you sir Magnus, you just lost a regular customer (my self) on purchasing HOME virtual goods for not allowing Canadian and many others to participate a simple HOME event.

Personally will continue to enjoy Home and purchase items, but have to agree as a Canadian NORTH AMERICAN that this is a slap in the avatar.

That being said, the following photo was taken by Homeling Cogniscenti Kozfear aboard the glorious Mothership 4 on the day of her assimilation. You will find no better attire than the coveted Echosuit.

PSN ID nosdrugis and PSN ID kozfear

Nos assimilates Kozfear

GISignature
Message 40 of 292 (54 Views)