FLicker Link for more images of male

Flicker Links more female entry

Message 83 of 257 (59 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
117 posts

Re: Home’s Top Avatar - Beach Week

May 26, 2010

Thew 902 Posted this lovely staypuft lady    <-----------------The link is there

Thew902 Can be Kudosed with this link

Thew902 Posted this

Thew902 wrote:

Message 84 of 257 (59 Views)
I Only Post Everything
704 posts

May 26, 2010

Well I Finally posted my beach experience!! Here's the Link Everyone!! Kudo If you like. Hope you enjoy!!!

http://boardsus.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home-General/Home-s-Top-Avatar-Beach-Week/m-p/4568289...

Message 85 of 257 (59 Views)
Lombax Warrior
117 posts

May 26, 2010

_Warning this list is pre post modifications in case links dont work_

Those 2 were so cute i had to post together   ^_^   These are not my entries but you can follow these links to kudos these people and their Hanging Puft summer skills.

I wanted to toss out some props to a few posters and their work, there is no rhyme order or reason for it but here goes..

Pg. Links

KArate Champ Kid YOur outfit was really fun. I enjoyed your post and your hat doubles as safety function too!  > pg. <

Page  links

Rene_led is poor outta work assasin   Nice thinkin FOr Vacation!       >pg .<

Xlr8life you need a river to float down lazy style with that innertube  nicely done  > pg. <

Page  linksah

Lil'BLue eyes your pirates cove is really well put together Scenery and outfit delightful designing    > <

Oldcatsrock Your male beach av looks completely fun loving and adorable, from the surf board to the Dj Dancefloor! Yummy! pg. 

Rianor5  your nerdy buff look is fantastic, the pants eben underwater in summertime   Pg .

PLay3esc   Sweet Simple and to the Point!   pg.

Homeboy79  Ouch! hehe Cement shoes for beach does fit, very clever ^_^                          > P<

Page  Linx

JRM29M Your photospread and outfit was almost calming. A Relaxing day at beach  Well done and Tastefull!        >pg. 

MsSinocent Really Rockin the gold booty!  (oops can i say that? i was talking about pirates buried treasure?!?) *giggles*  some nice put together scenes               >Pg. <

FireHawk2324 Was Quite Summer Bunny!  Thats one of my fav. tops ^_^            > pg. <

Joanna_Dark_ those 2 ladies with Donut Drake! lmbo     > 4--<

Perish_Song YOur beach party looks like alotta fun ^_^  & That Naughty Nurse oh my!   >  Pg. <

Link to Pgz

Beantot  your pic is probably my favorite submission, its short, simple sweet and to the point, Outfit quality, Action and well timed photo My applaudes go out to you.    > pg. <

Forza_DC i am so glad someone could make use of all the findings of seaside (his post is above the post his pics appear) > Pg.  <

Lady Chaos Your Beach outfit is great, The Jaws was a good one. I just Love Sharkie even tho i dont have  > pg. <

Link to Page. 

Fiend009  Stayin Puft! pg.

Link for a page. 

Beantots Gilligan (Cute ^_^)  and wave lightning rramsdell's couple and Nina_maries sad lost lover on abandoned island.

Its really Choicest Female av pg. With Joanna_Dark_ and Kuro1605 , Wave lightenings Deep see Diving Valkyrie, And Nina_Marie Rocking the Sodium Bikini ^_^   >>>>>>>>>>> Pg.  Link Recap!<<<<<<<<<<<

Joanna_Dark_   YOur Calender girl spread was so well thought of, if i hadnt checked board before my pics i was going to wear same top lol    the alignment was very artistically well done    >Pg. <

Link to Pg, 

AbeFTW  that is a fantastic action shot, As an artist i appreciate angles and depth and color balance and action, your post has all these things! very good. Canadian or not i think its great for Male entry deffinitely. If there was home Art show you should enter that the edited version is a choice print                 >pg. <

PinoyRiot I like how u venture out to find a beach but find out grass wasnt greener on other side and went back to yours   > pg. <

rramsdell having a splendid time with gf ^_^  pg.    

Link to Page   

May2099 That COllage flows so well, the sexy deep sea diver on her yacht going out treasure hunting im sure Kudos!  >pg.<      

Junkman14 Yours threw me for a giggle. i was looking and then BAM! the jaguar head all cheerfully throwing a ball had me in stitches!   pg.

Diamondust816 i fully agree that look and post works so much better this week ^_^   > pg. <

Pixietails  So cute that you and Diamonds sync and are on same pg. She looks cuter in yours (=   > pg. <

Message 86 of 257 (59 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
330 posts

May 26, 2010

ID: loqqout

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 87 of 257 (59 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

May 26, 2010

Joanna_Dark_Male Submission

Please leave any kudo's at this link.

Donut Drake Goes To Muscle Beach : )

Joanna_Dark_  Female Submission 

Please leave any kudo's at this link.

October 2010 Bikini Calendar

Message 88 of 257 (59 Views)
Survivor
2415 posts

May 26, 2010

Chesh_Ire wrote:

*cut to save room*

Xlr8life you need a river to float down lazy style with that innertube  nicely done  > pg. <

thanks Chesh_Ire, honestly once I seen the theme I knew I had the prefect item for a beach theme, only thing missing was a beach ball, lol

i do have one suggestion, reading up on the suggestions about giving us notice so we can prepare ahead of time.... what if they give us a theme, we have one week to post one pic, just one, not three or five pics in one post, just one picture, they set a judging criteria, 50% theme, 30% creative, 20% originality, or whatever, at the end of that one week they judge the submitted pictures, then the following week post their top 5 male and female pics for voting by us

this way would, A) eliminate the so called popularity contest, B) clear up the confusion of multiple postings, C) set a time frame that wouldnt matter when you post your entry, right now it seems if you wait till the last minute you dont stand a chance with votes where some one that posts early may get quiet a few, but also early posting has its negatives, most just skip to last page, some view first few pages then skip some, see what i mean, and D) while we start on our pictures for week 2, they select the top 5 male and female pics from week one, then while we start on week 3 pictures, we vote for the winner of week 1 and they'll be picking the top 5 male and female pics from week 2, see the cycle

by all means i'm not disagreeing with the way it is now, but i do see maybe away it can be a bit more organized

Message 89 of 257 (59 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

May 26, 2010

ThreeD... you need to put the male and female submissions into different posts so they can be voted on separately.

Message 90 of 257 (59 Views)
0 Likes