Treasure Hunter
5132 posts

Re: Home’s Top Avatar - Beach Week

May 26, 2010

Haha That Was Funny !

Lol It Reminded Me Of Shrek .. When They Were Collecting The Creatures .. The Donkey Wouldnt Talk .. You Could Talk ?!

Haha I Loved It .. Talking Sharkies .. How Cute Yet Dangerous Smiley Surprised

Message 101 of 257 (20 Views)
Lombax Warrior
117 posts

May 26, 2010

xlr8life wrote:

Chesh_Ire wrote:

*cut to save room*

Xlr8life you need a river to float down lazy style with that innertube  nicely done  > pg. <

i do have one suggestion, reading up on the suggestions about giving us notice so we can prepare ahead of time.... what if they give us a theme, we have one week to post one pic, just one, not three or five pics in one post, just one picture, they set a judging criteria, 50% theme, 30% creative, 20% originality, or whatever, at the end of that one week they judge the submitted pictures, then the following week post their top 5 male and female pics for voting by us

this way would, A) eliminate the so called popularity contest, B) clear up the confusion of multiple postings, C) set a time frame that wouldnt matter when you post your entry, right now it seems if you wait till the last minute you dont stand a chance with votes where some one that posts early may get quiet a few, but also early posting has its negatives, most just skip to last page, some view first few pages then skip some, see what i mean, and D) while we start on our pictures for week 2, they select the top 5 male and female pics from week one, then while we start on week 3 pictures, we vote for the winner of week 1 and they'll be picking the top 5 male and female pics from week 2, see the cycle

by all means i'm not disagreeing with the way it is now, but i do see maybe away it can be a bit more organized

Yes I fullheartedly agree, and i am not above being sneaky posting on page 7 before my pics were ready and then editing it, i wasnt the only one to do this or the only one with that idea lol

But unless this gets more structured im quite sure the chaos will continue.

What about 1 pic only, no Photoshop finalising?

Because Lets use Beantot for example with female submit this week. Its straight, to the point and no frills.   

Its tricky because i enjoy seeing the artistic computer graphic skills, but it makes the contest a bit bias especially when there are still those who cant post pics.

Message 102 of 257 (20 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5132 posts

May 26, 2010

I Just Have To Say This ..

LoooooooooL @ The Veggie Shark

Message 103 of 257 (20 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6228 posts

May 26, 2010

Chesh_Ire wrote:

xlr8life wrote:

Chesh_Ire wrote:

*cut to save room*

Xlr8life you need a river to float down lazy style with that innertube  nicely done  > pg. <

i do have one suggestion, reading up on the suggestions about giving us notice so we can prepare ahead of time.... what if they give us a theme, we have one week to post one pic, just one, not three or five pics in one post, just one picture, they set a judging criteria, 50% theme, 30% creative, 20% originality, or whatever, at the end of that one week they judge the submitted pictures, then the following week post their top 5 male and female pics for voting by us

this way would, A) eliminate the so called popularity contest, B) clear up the confusion of multiple postings, C) set a time frame that wouldnt matter when you post your entry, right now it seems if you wait till the last minute you dont stand a chance with votes where some one that posts early may get quiet a few, but also early posting has its negatives, most just skip to last page, some view first few pages then skip some, see what i mean, and D) while we start on our pictures for week 2, they select the top 5 male and female pics from week one, then while we start on week 3 pictures, we vote for the winner of week 1 and they'll be picking the top 5 male and female pics from week 2, see the cycle

by all means i'm not disagreeing with the way it is now, but i do see maybe away it can be a bit more organized

Yes I fullheartedly agree, and i am not above being sneaky posting on page 7 before my pics were ready and then editing it, i wasnt the only one to do this or the only one with that idea lol

But unless this gets more structured im quite sure the chaos will continue.

What about 1 pic only, no Photoshop finalising?

Because Lets use Beantot for example with female submit this week. Its straight, to the point and no frills.   

Its tricky because i enjoy seeing the artistic computer graphic skills, but it makes the contest a bit bias especially when there are still those who cant post pics.

I think a lot more submissions in the middle pages would be seen if the mods would clean out the unnecessary clutter,,,

As far as number of pictures,,, 1 might not be enough for some... But certainly a person doesn't need 8+ pictures to show off a costume...... (However Patchex did a wonderfull job last week, with her multi camera matrix thing)

I think photoshop should be allowed to a certain extent,,, as long as it doesn't involve content not found in Home - for example your avatar standing on the Empire state building or holding the leash of a pet lion...

Things are getting better,,, at least we don't have people doing unscrupulous things to win... But,, there is still a number of days left and no telling who might show up LOL...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 104 of 257 (20 Views)
First Son
3 posts

May 26, 2010
Message 105 of 257 (20 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1057 posts

May 26, 2010

Chesh_Ire wrote:

(snip)

Beantots Gilligan (Cute ^_^)  and wave lightning rramsdell's couple and Nina_maries sad lost lover on abandoned island.

Its really Choicest Female av pg. With Joanna_Dark_ and Kuro1605 , Wave lightenings Deep see Diving Valkyrie, And Nina_Marie Rocking the Sodium Bikini ^_^   >>>>>>>>>>> Pg.  Link Recap!<<<<<<<<<<<

Thankyou, Chesh_Ire for the nice things you said about our beach pics! That was very cool of you!
LOL, my female submission pics were just a quick throw on of some pics i had taken earlier that i liked the outfit and scenery of. My male pics were thought out a bit more. Next week ill remember sooner and put some more thought into it!  ; )
Everyone really comes up with some great ideas!!

Message 106 of 257 (20 Views)
Splicer
60 posts

May 26, 2010

PSN ID: JUNKMAN14Over HereA full day at the beach and then a beach ROCK PARTY to end the vacation.

Message 107 of 257 (20 Views)
Highlighted
Monster Hunter
25 posts

May 26, 2010

Maybe someone would be kind enough to post this pic for me?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/50407056@N04/4640214271/

The reflection is funny Robot tongue

Message 108 of 257 (20 Views)
Monster Hunter
25 posts

May 26, 2010

The_Great_Ashby wrote:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/50407056@N04/4640214271/

The reflection is funny Robot tongue

Im reposting my link from another page, still cant post image Robot Sad

Message 109 of 257 (20 Views)