Treasure Hunter
5666 posts

Re: Home's Miracle Peripheral

May 10, 2007

drag0nslayer wrote:
To clarify, does it have a replacable battery, rechargable, does it use juice from the PS3s controller?

I cannot bring myself to read any more on this 'Miracle'....... Please save your money. Your friends will laugh at you if you even show them this product on a website or in the store.
Message 11 of 16 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
56 posts

May 10, 2007
Sometimes you have to type things, like sending PSN messages or typing in your WEP key, web addesses, etc,. what is your beef with it?

Message 12 of 16 (0 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1333 posts

May 10, 2007

AgentAnderson wrote:
Wrong section.

It will be cheaper to use a headset to talk to others anyway.........

Earlier Post Here

Check out the great IGN writing staff at their greatest.........

"A USB dongle appears to be the means of communication with the PS3, which would suggest the ThumbPad draws power from its own battery supply."

No DUH!!!

Message Edited by AgentAnderson on 05-09-2007 09:36 PM

a headset is still cooler though
Message 13 of 16 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
254 posts

May 10, 2007
I would surprised if alot of people DIDN'T use headsets.  I am definetly not too much into the keyboard thing.  It's a more interesting experience with the headset.
Message 14 of 16 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
722 posts

May 10, 2007
a full sized keyboard is a better investment...but a headset is really the way to go...
Photobucket
Message 15 of 16 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3082 posts

May 10, 2007
Hey guys,

I know alot of you enjoy bashing this product.  And yes, it looks horrible and is nerdy as hell, but I much prefer just moving my controllre down a bit to type a quick message.  Obviously, I will use a headset alot more, but there will be times when I must use a keyboard (WEP passwords, typing to people without a headset, web browsing, PSN messages). 

For those people who think a full sized keyboard is better, well I think it's way nerdier to have to put down your controller, reach over to your nerd-table and pick up a huge keyboard to type all hunched over on your couch or bed.  Now THAT is geeky.  This thumbpad may look stupid on the controller, but at least it's less conspicuous. 

The only complaint I have for this product us that it looks dumb.

Regards,
Message 16 of 16 (0 Views)
0 Likes