Lombax Warrior
164 posts

Re: Home's Game Engine

Nov 10, 2009

silverthehedgeh wrote:

MegaYoshi74 wrote:
If any of this is a problem, they will need more staff. No reason it can not be done.

yes why they need as much staff as they can get but instead they chose to get rid of one

The whole copyright thing is getting in the way i can tell, just by who can produce what, but if they want to be taken seriously, they need a bigger staff.
Message 21 of 23 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
331 posts

Nov 10, 2009
theres no colaboration between the regions when it comes to ideas about event planning. if someone would make a phone call and get ideas from other ppl who's in the same business as you on whats something they can be done here your doing there and vice versa, we could have a blast but they want to do it themselves. kudos for the independency but i want to have some freakin fun, heck!
Message 22 of 23 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
164 posts

Nov 10, 2009

bwizzle214 wrote:
theres no colaboration between the regions when it comes to ideas about event planning. if someone would make a phone call and get ideas from other ppl who's in the same business as you on whats something they can be done here your doing there and vice versa, we could have a blast but they want to do it themselves. kudos for the independency but i want to have some freakin fun, heck!

With the amount of people who own a PS3 look down on home, independence doesnt really match up.

Message 23 of 23 (14 Views)
0 Likes