Highlighted
Dec 20 2012
By: Pinky3432 Lombax Warrior 125 posts

Home redemption for next year's events

6 replies 230 views Edited Dec 20, 2012

After reviewing all the posts submitted recently regarding the failed holiday celebrations, I have a few suggestions for the NA Home developers.  If anyone else feels the same way and has other ideas, please post them and maybe next year will be better.

1. For Halloween, how about a multi-level haunted house with Halloween themed rewards for making it through certain parts of the house?  A maze with trap doors to send you back to randon places, puzzles to solve (reference Xi - they did it right the first time; not so sure about the current effort), and a crypt and graveyard to make it through.  Add a purchasable haunted hospital or warehouse as a personal/club space.

2. How about for Christmas create a ski resort and town similar to Aspen.  You can link the Winter Vacation Villa to it and have the main festivities in the town where there are games for CHRISTMAS THEMED REWARDS and shopping, as well as a bus station to take you to the ski lodge where you can ski, snowboard, or sled down courses that vary in difficulty for increased experience.  Once you get to certain exp. levels, you have access to better rewards like the Winter Wonderland personal space (like the one two years ago).

I realize developers are busy with daily tasks, but if you get started now, you can make next year's festivities the best in Home's history and redeme yourselves for the failures this year.  This will also give Home users the chance to enjoy these spaces 30 days before the actual holiday.

Message 1 of 7 (230 Views)
Lombax Warrior
125 posts

Re: Home redemption for next year's events

Dec 20, 2012

One more thing...

COULD WE PLEASE GET THE "THRILLER" DANCE AND COSTUMES FOR NEXT HALLOWEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 2 of 7 (226 Views)
PlayStation MVP
6194 posts

Dec 20, 2012

I think most people would be happy with Sony sanctioned community events,  one where rookie  to veteran Home player can go and participate without having to be in a special server or buy something to get something. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 3 of 7 (211 Views)
Fender Bender
1053 posts

Dec 20, 2012

Smiley HappyI like most of the those ideas Pinky!  Maybe NA management could consider hiring a developer or several developing companies that would only  specialize in developing holiday public and personal spaces.  (Mainly the public ones)  This should be for all holidays not just for Christmas and Thanksgiving but for all holidays and maybe even special events but only if they are for the public (balls, home anniversaries, parties etc...)

Message 4 of 7 (165 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

Dec 20, 2012
For their servers to respond quicker and not freeze up ^^
Message 5 of 7 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1947 posts

Dec 20, 2012

Or stop hiring LKWD until they get back on the ball... They've dropped every project like a bad habit. I don't think they have the ability to handle seasonal events anymore. :/

If they can't keep Sodium, and dropped Mercia for poor reception when testers told them it's buggy like mad, maybe they shouldn't be working as a 3rd-party when they can hardly handle their own projects. Smiley Frustrated Give it to Hellfire Games or Juggernaut, they're investing in the long-run still. 2nd b-day of Novus and still has updates plans? Don't see that w/ LKWD's latest. lol

I don't budlist-add on forums, and blank PSN requests get ignored!
Missing Rewards -over a year old, still never fixed! 3-4 months worth of items still MIA.
Message 6 of 7 (134 Views)
Wastelander
681 posts

Dec 20, 2012

Yeah I wouldn't count on it.

Message 7 of 7 (123 Views)
0 Likes